The Student Room Group

Hero, villain or anti-hero - what would you be?

Scroll to see replies

I wonder ...~
all three
trust me it's possible
I'd basically be this guy...

Spoiler

Hero.

It may be a boring choice, but I don't want to hurt people. Or at the very least, I don't want to hurt people that don't want to hurt people.
Reply 43
Hero - all good :smile:
Reply 44
Anti hero. definately. they have all the fun without being actual dicks.
Reply 45
Original post by TorpidPhil
Villain.

I actually think it would be absolutely riveting to play a evil maniac in a movie. The sort that tortures people for fun. That goes around raping people and has no concern about it whatsoever.

Hell I think I'd be able to act it well too!

I don't think it's even acting for you:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Anti hero, more badass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by BobSausage
Villain, without a doubt. The villains don't have to care what the press think of them and most the time get to live the high life doing what they want. I'm thinking a scenic Scottish castle with a fair estate as my lair, several grand pianos. Yes the villainous life is the life for me.

Lets compare: Hero, constantly having to look after the people where they live for no pay just respect, villain: extorting the people around them to make as much money and influence as possible for themselves.
Hero: Ruled by the media, if they want the people to like you they will, Villain: someone writes something bad about me they pay, normally in blood :smile:
Hero: absorbed by having to be on top form ready for anything, Villain: do as much or as little exercise as you want, spend the days doing what you want.

What is there to being a hero that a villain cannot have? Yet there is so much a villain can manipulate with ease that a hero could never have a say in.
Yes Villains are what this world produces.

I like your thinking, villains are definitely cool. I think I like anti-hero's because they tread the line between good and evil - ultimately doing good but using questionable tactics and ethics to get there.
i wanna be like spiderman, whatever he is. a hero who doesn't take themselves too seriously and is less bulky than batman/superman
Reply 49
Original post by tanyapotter
i wanna be like spiderman, whatever he is. a hero who doesn't take themselves too seriously and is less bulky than batman/superman

Spiderman is definitely a hero- he's probably the poster boy for hero's as he's so pure. Superman is also a hero. Batman I would consider an anti-hero.
Original post by kalclash
Spiderman is definitely a hero- he's probably the poster boy for hero's as he's so pure. Superman is also a hero. Batman I would consider an anti-hero.

what about deadpool? do you think he's an anti-hero?
Reply 51
Original post by tanyapotter
what about deadpool? do you think he's an anti-hero?

Deadpool kills people so he's an anti-hero in my opinion.
Deadpool kills people so he's an anti-hero in my opinion.

Aw shucks. I like Deadpool. :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by iEthan
Aw shucks. I like Deadpool. :frown:

You'd have to be an anti-hero then mate.
You'd have to be an anti-hero then mate.

I guess that's decided then. :proud:
Original post by Andy98
I don't think it's even acting for you:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now now. I consider myself a very moral guy. I would never, EVER, torture someone or rape someone.

Why do you actually say that, I'm curious?
Reply 56
Original post by TorpidPhil
Now now. I consider myself a very moral guy. I would never, EVER, torture someone or rape someone.

Why do you actually say that, I'm curious?

Now now. You didn't think I was serious did you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Now now. You didn't think I was serious did you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you weren't mildly serious why would you say it...?

There had to be some feeling in you that was serious about it even if not 100%
Let's address an important topic:

If you has the option would you become a superhero, supervillain or anti-hero?

My personal choice would be anti-hero. Fighting the forces of evil, but in a brutal and uncomprimising way, unconcerned with taking the lives of our adversaries where required for the betterment of mankind. Think Punisher or season 1 Aroow for example.

What would you choose and why?

anti-hero :biggrin: I am dedpul!
Anti-hero.

I don't think I could make 'good' choices, aswell as 'bad' 24/7. Though doing what I thought was right mixed with whatever I wanted sounds pretty good :u:

Quick Reply

Latest