The Student Room Group

I think it's time I should let go of him... I need to move on, but I need help!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Boob

Boom*
Reply 21
You're not talking to each other because it might be hassle? What a complete load of tripe.
@Seamus123 any advice
Original post by Napp
You're not talking to each other because it might be hassle? What a complete load of tripe.

There's more to it.. He says he care, but treats me like shizz
Anyone who treats you badly is not worth knowing. You're young yet. Find yourself friends whom you can trust and leave him behind.
He's not the only pebble on the beach, so find someone who is worthy of you and take your time and give yourself time to get over this.
Original post by Seamus123
Anyone who treats you badly is not worth knowing. You're young yet. Find yourself friends whom you can trust and leave him behind.
He's not the only pebble on the beach, so find someone who is worthy of you and take your time and give yourself time to get over this.

True 😊😊. So its time to move on right?
Yes, definitely.X
My brain hurts just from reading this*
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
My brain hurts just from reading this*

Sorry. How comes?Any advice?
If someone treats you badly, they are not worth your effort or time. Do what you want to do and what is best for you. If you want to keep in contact with him, have you told him how you feel? If he seems to not care then I would say leave it. Actions speak louder than words - if he ignores you a lot but still tries to say he cares, then most likely he doesn't care that much.
Original post by slee551
If someone treats you badly, they are not worth your effort or time. Do what you want to do and what is best for you. If you want to keep in contact with him, have you told him how you feel? If he seems to not care then I would say leave it. Actions speak louder than words - if he ignores you a lot but still tries to say he cares, then most likely he doesn't care that much.

You can just tell by the convro online that he doesn't care. At first I thought staying in touch was a good idea, but ever since he and I blocked each other my body has this peace sensation
You can just tell by the convro online that he doesn't care. At first I thought staying in touch was a good idea, but ever since he and I blocked each other my body has this peace sensation

I'm glad you feel at peace now :smile: you will meet new and better people
I'll make try to summarise the main points, as much as possible to save time.

We added each other a couple of days before leaving College, and got close real fast. We ended up texting for about 2-3 hours in our first conversations, and when I was about to end it, he said tbh I don't want to end the convro...

Then at College we'd talk as if we've known each other for years, our personality was pretty similar so we got along well. We could open up to each other, and he'd bring up something from our past text convro, and tease me... e.g. "Thought you want to become wiser"....

Then all of a sudden, he stopped replying to my messages, then replied after 5 days saying Oh i apoligise deeply... had to do the dishwasher..". Then I unfollowed him he did the same then he followed me bk and i did the same...

We has a convro whether there's any point staying in touch cuz we doubt we'll see each other again, he said he agreed it's best not to stay in contact... then I dunno he continuesd to blank my messages... I told him to block me to avoid me being tempted to message him, and he eventually did...

I dunno I think he never cared about me, even tho when I asked he said I do care as a friend.

Now I don't know whether to move on... or what?? Last bit to add he did message me saying once / twcie "I'm busy atm, can you please stop texting"

maybe he liked you more than a friend@

Quick Reply

Latest