The Student Room Group

When did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Also, I was in primary school when I had my first kiss. Probably 8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
First romantic peck on the lips was like 9 I think.

First proper kiss like 13.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't kissed a guy/had a relationship and I'm 16. Only 2 of my friends haven't, the rest all have and idk it makes me feel **** about myself.
Anyway when was your first kiss?

Hey :smile: Don't stress about it, I'm 18 and, besides pecking boys on the cheek when I was like 6, I have neither kissed a boy nor been in a relationship. There is nothing wrong with that, why rush into kissing someone or having a relationship with a boy when you might not feel ready.

Don't feel bad about it, tons of my friends have boyfriends, and from time to time they ask me if I am with anyone yet, but I just like not having to share food and go against the rule of personal space! :rofl:.
Reply 43
Original post by Platopus
Some time in the future

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha see you there

Wait. That sounded creepy...
Reply 45
Original post by Platopus
Haha see you there

Wait. That sounded creepy...

Creepy is good:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't kissed a guy/had a relationship and I'm 16. Only 2 of my friends haven't, the rest all have and idk it makes me feel **** about myself.
Anyway when was your first kiss?

Most of my friends haven't kissed anyone and they are coming 20! Don't worry your time will come soon, probably no where near as late as my friends!
Well I only kissed twice , I mean I was kissed twice , I didn't want it , and I am older than you , never had a girl friend , it doesn't mean I don't like girls , it's just the education I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I like the way I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
It wasn't a 'real' kiss but I was around 7 I think. But I've never had an actual kiss.

'Twas the worst.
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
inb4 Forever alone

Having a kiss doesn't mean you will not be alone , believe me , just wait for the real kiss , instead for just a kiss to be like everyone , you just can be yourself , a girl without a kiss , it's not as easy as you think
14 going on 15
Reply 53
Original post by queen-bee
14 going on 15

9, ha
Hope it was a good experience
I was 11

If you can call it kissing

More like salivating in each others mouths

Ew
Aged 16 playing spin the bottle.*

First kiss with a girl was around 7 or 8
First kiss with a guy was at 12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never and not ashamed
Original post by Gerard72
Having a kiss doesn't mean you will not be alone , believe me , just wait for the real kiss , instead for just a kiss to be like everyone , you just can be yourself , a girl without a kiss , it's not as easy as you think

not a girl, but k :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending