The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Rusty Spork
On an iPhone unfortunately.*

Original post by 34908seikj
Iphone :frown: Feels bad man.

No worries. All that means is you can disregard the advice regarding which apk site to use. Continue to read the article and it'll explain how to play Go on your iPhone.
Is this even in the UK yet?
Reply 142
[QUOTE=RGPunt;66344576]Oh definitely! im gonna get sun as solgaleo seems awesome! Not sure how I feel about it being 3D again as wasnt a fan of how X would randomly trail off but we'll see how it goes!

Do you have Pokemon X? I have Pokemon Y ☺️
Officially it has not been released yet.

There is an online file which you can download but be aware of computer viruses (malware) - check first post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Guys, if you have an iPhone you can create an Apple ID and put country of residence as United States then download it. Then you can log back into your normal Apple ID, that's what I have done.

I caught Charmander whilst I was on the loo. :biggrin:
Too much rain today here to go walking :frown:
Original post by MezmorisedPotato

The world's different these days....

If you wanna be the very best like no one ever was then you need to put on them waterproofs and get out there :dumbells:

Who cares about rain when you need to catch pokemon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Who cares about rain when you need to catch pokemon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've actually got a chance of going out! A little rain but duty calls. It's funny how I got a pokemon gym right next to my local gym.
Camera is really really dark when I switch to AR =_=
apkmirror should be fine
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Guys, if you have an iPhone you can create an Apple ID and put country of residence as United States then download it. Then you can log back into your normal Apple ID, that's what I have done.

I caught Charmander whilst I was on the loo. :biggrin:

My loyal mate hooked me up with the intel. :tongue:

Can't wait to catch them all now on my iPhone. :drool: :moon:
Current squad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

EDIT: Also, Team Valor ftw!
(edited 7 years ago)
I live in the UK with an iPhone and I have it, really good fun and actually gets you out the house
I think I've caught the whole of the South East of England's Spearow and Pidgy population lol. :biggrin:
Reply 156
[QUOTE=SkyeAmber;66367400]I live in the UK with an iPhone and I have it, really good fun and actually gets you out the house

How did you get it??
Squad + Level Update

Tomorrow, or later today, I plan to evolve my Eevee. Then I want to upgrade the top tier pokemon I have into 500+ CP points. I also am going to acquire more gyms.Things are going good now!
Original post by SoggyCabbages
I think I've caught the whole of the South East of England's Spearow and Pidgy population lol. :biggrin:

I have so many Weedles, Pidgeys, Rattatas, Drowsees and Hypnos. Spearows and Caterpies aren't as common though.
Original post by tomtjl
Current squad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

EDIT: Also, Team Valor ftw!

Nice squad!
And nahhh, Team Instinct ftw!!!

Quick Reply

Latest