The Student Room Group

Why is life so unfair?

Scroll to see replies

Life should be a person...so that I can get an answer to this question...
Original post by mypetpikachu

#latenightthoughtsfromlala

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 122
Original post by SCIENCE :D
No it can be a gradual thing, soon enough though the people around you will get the message that you don't really care what they think and that they ever get along with you or they get the f*ck out of your life. Weirdly enough this will earn you much more respect from those around you and you will be able to build stronger bonds, than when you were 'the nice guy'. Weird messed up human psychology I suppose.

Yea that's true. You don't need to be a dick - but being clingy to friends/girlfriends just makes a person a loser. If the OP is indeed this 'awesome nice guy', then people should be jumping through hoops for his attention.
Original post by Anonymous
Leylin?

What do you mean by 'Leylin'?
Why is life so cruel to white knights? The good guys..The heros? I'm talking about jobs, education, women the whole lot.

You've gotta be a dick to go and get what you want

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't see the light at the end of tunnel. Karma really doesn't exist. Forget the degenerates and bad boy types..I mean the jerks/ *** hole types. They get successful, have a comfortable life and I can almost guarantee life will never hit them in the face. One of my mates never gets hang overs so he can party 5 days a week and nail assignments at uni whilst my other friends cant and the off chance they do go out mid week..they do badly in their papers. Get the gist?

Oh I doubt karma actually exists.

But have you seen the entire life of one of these jerks actually play out? have you seen the ending, because It's not a happy end. Did you see their childhoods? Life most certainly has either hit them so hard it warped them, or its going to hit them pretty soon.
lol, life is a person..........Barney! :biggrin:
Original post by hamza772000
lol, life is a person..........Barney! :biggrin:

I don't even know what to say now...
I don't even know what to say now...
You don't need to say anything........Just know.........Barney is life :wink:
You don't need to say anything........Just know.........Barney is life :wink:

Eeesh...where did u find this thread...?? Lol..jk...
Eeesh...where did u find this thread...?? Lol..jk...
Barney told me about it.........What's the "lol jk" for?
Barney told me about it.........What's the "lol jk" for?

Right...okay...I didn't wanna sound mean...that's why...
Right...okay...I didn't wanna sound mean...that's why...
lol u and @mediaya have got the unnecessarily apologising habit from me......:tongue:.............I think :tongue: lol
Life is not unfair, it's just unique for each person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol u and @mediaya have got the unnecessarily apologising habit from me......:tongue:.............I think :tongue: lol

Yup..she does...I used to have that habit...and then I tried to change it..and instead of saying sorry..I ended up saying it's okay at the time I needed to say sorry...it was soooo embarrassing cuz people just kinda looked at me and I walked off sooo embarrassed...lol...so in the end...I could never give up that habit...lol...
Yup..she does...I used to have that habit...and then I tried to change it..and instead of saying sorry..I ended up saying it's okay at the time I needed to say sorry...it was soooo embarrassing cuz people just kinda looked at me and I walked off sooo embarrassed...lol...so in the end...I could never give up that habit...lol...
Great :tongue: I like to apologise a lot coz I don't want no one to be upset, so I say it even if the 'harm':tongue: caused by the joke was really trivial :tongue:

Oh hahahah lol... Thanks for teaching us man:tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Oh hahahah lol... Thanks for teaching us man:tongue:
Lmao, teaching?!?! I don't think it's that good of a habit, some people will think you're too nice, while others would just find it annoying :tongue:
Great :tongue: I like to apologise a lot coz I don't want no one to be upset, so I say it even if the 'harm':tongue: caused by the joke was really trivial :tongue:

Haha..ur probs just too nice...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao, teaching?!?! I don't think it's that good of a habit, some people will think you're too nice, while others would just find it annoying :tongue:

Oh lol then i dont care of those who find it annoying..... Jk lol:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest