The Student Room Group

New courses

Just wanted opinions on unis offering new courses i.e. this is the first year/ it only started offering it a few years ago. Do you think they wont be as good as unis which have been offering the same course for a while? Personally, it puts me off a bit if I was the first year of that course. What does everyone else think?

NOTE: I'm applying to uni for 2017 entry and the reason this thread is in this forum is because I'm considering a biochem related degree :smile:
It really depends on the uni, what kind of research they do and whether or not they do other related courses so a bit more info about which uni and course would be helpful.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
It really depends on the uni, what kind of research they do and whether or not they do other related courses so a bit more info about which uni and course would be helpful.

Its Biochemistry at Manchester uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester has been in the field and generally around for years so I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
Manchester has been in the field and generally around for years so I wouldn't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

By in the field do you mean they have been offering similar courses for a while like biomed etc. ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

Thanks for your help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending