The Student Room Group

Do your parents argue a lot?

My mum and dad argue about the silliest and most ridiculous things, like who cooks on sat (our day when we have a really nice dinner) and which car we go in (we have two). I KNOW these arguments sound like 12yr old arguments, do they seem childlish?

But me and my sisters have only heard them have a big argument like 2 or 3 times!! And they usually make up before bed! I think they make sure that they argue when were at school lol. How often do ur parents argue??
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Talkand...Talk
they usually make up before bed!

Do you reckon they have good apologetic shaggings?

How often do ur parents argue??

There's naff all to argue about. If they do, I just tell them to get out of my bloody house. Got to put them in their place, see.
My mum and dad argue about the silliest and most ridiculous things, like who cooks on sat (our day when we have a really nice dinner) and which car we go in (we have two). I KNOW these arguments sound like 12yr old arguments, do they seem childlish?

But me and my sisters have only heard them have a big argument like 2 or 3 times!! And they usually make up before bed! I think they make sure that they argue when were at school lol. How often do ur parents argue??

My dad left 7 years ago so my parents don't argue because they don't speak.
Original post by Davalla
Do you reckon they have good apologetic shaggings?

There's naff all to argue about. If they do, I just tell them to get out of my bloody house. Got to put them in their place, see.

i wish i could be like that!! my mum would prob slap me and send me to my room and take my phone off me
lol i dont wanna talk about that!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending