The Student Room Group

PGSL

I have applied for the postgradaute loan, just waiting on them to send me a letter detailing what evidence I must send. Does anyone know how long this will take? or what evidence is needed? I am heading away for 2 weeks so don't want to be delaying the process further...if I knew what evidence to send could I do that in the meantime? or do I have to wait until they send the letter to me? I applied online for the PGL the day it opened online.
Original post by Karendwyer92
I have applied for the postgradaute loan, just waiting on them to send me a letter detailing what evidence I must send. Does anyone know how long this will take? or what evidence is needed? I am heading away for 2 weeks so don't want to be delaying the process further...if I knew what evidence to send could I do that in the meantime? or do I have to wait until they send the letter to me? I applied online for the PGL the day it opened online.

The whole system is new this year I'm afraid - we don't know timescales or evidence they're likely to ask for.
Hi Karendwyer92

We will definitely require evidence of your identity, if you have not already sent/provided this, please do so. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the application to be assessed.

thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi Karendwyer92

We will definitely require evidence of your identity, if you have not already sent/provided this, please do so. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the application to be assessed.

thanks

But exactly what evidence??it says online that I will get sent a letter stating what evidence to send but I still haven't received anything??I am also heading away on hols for 2 weeks and I don't want to delay the process any further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending