The Student Room Group

How long can you pee for? Time and post your results

So @Professor Oak and I recently finished our best 2 out of 3 competition for who can pee the longest. We were tied 1 a piece but I took the grande finalé.

Got me to thinking... who can pee the longest? The rules are simple, time you pee with a stopwatch, from start to finish, no stopping. If you cheat you only cheat yourself.

I'll post my time once I refile my tank :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you require video evidence?
I'll tell you my time tomorrow morning, the first pee of the day is always the longest :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Al-Ayubi
Do you require video evidence?

Hell no :smile:
I'm devastated to lose the third round, but props to kalclash who completely deserved this victory.

I started with a powerful stream, too powerful perhaps. But the candle that burns brightest burns twice as fast. Alas, the stream dropped too quickly, down to a few drops while kalclash was still hosing away.

Next time will be different.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by george_c00per
I'll tell you my time tomorrow morning, the first pee of the day is always the longest :tongue:

Tactics - I like it!!
Reply 7
Nice to know what you guys really get up to in the office.
Where did the idea for this thread even come from?
Reply 9
Original post by Platopus
Where did the idea for this thread even come from?

Well @Professor Oak challenged me to a pee face off a couple of week's ago, and upon my recent victory over him @Captain Jack suggested we turn it into a thread. The rest is history :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Nobody seems to be playing along, so as I took out the time of my very important job to complete this task, here is my entry;

14s

So... what have the winning times been?
Original post by kalclash
So @Professor Oak and I recently finished our best 2 out of 3 competition for who can pee the longest. We were tied 1 a piece but I took the grande finalé.

Got me to thinking... who can pee the longest? The rules are simple, time you pee with a stopwatch, from start to finish, no stopping. If you cheat you only cheat yourself.

I'll post my time once I refile my tank :smile:

o_0

I wanna work for TSR, seems like great fun
Original post by kalclash
Well @Professor Oak challenged me to a pee face off a couple of week's ago, and upon my recent victory over him @Captain Jack suggested we turn it into a thread. The rest is history :smile:

Haha I am strangely curious to see if I can break your record but I feel it would be unladylike...
Reply 14
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
So... what have the winning times been?

Thus far only @rubybrown1234 has stepped up with 14 seconds. I just downed almost 1 litre of water though so I should be able to clock in a time before the end of the day...
Haha I am strangely curious to see if I can break your record but I feel it would be unladylike...

Peeing for a long time isn't unladylike! It shows you have a strong, healthy bladder.

My bladder is more powerful than Kalclash's, but his can last longer. That's what we've established so far.
Reply 16
3 mins 42 seconds

My only downfall to being ladylike is my competitiveness... I wish I had your restraint :laugh:
Original post by Professor Oak
Peeing for a long time isn't unladylike! It shows you have a strong, healthy bladder.

My bladder is more powerful than Kalclash's, but his can last longer. That's what we've established so far.

Lol maybe I'll give it a go :wink:
Original post by rubybrown1234
My only downfall to being ladylike is my competitiveness... I wish I had your restraint :laugh:

Haha you going to give it a go then? I will if you do

Quick Reply

Latest