The Student Room Group

Help me out on finding the name of this bollywood music video?

It use to be on tv around when I was in primary school around 2005. I don't actually know when it was released but it use to be shown on tv often around then. In the music video it was about these indian kids; boy and girl, who liked one another and he gave her this necklace. His parents didn't seem to like her and use to tell him not to talk to her.

The boys family ended up moving away and they no longer had contact, and then when they're adults and he comes back to the town from a train she finds him and pretends she is in trouble and needs water and when he comes back to give it to her she shows him the necklace he gave her. And basically they continue they're relationship as adults. In the end of the music video he almost left her again by taking the train but changed his mind, and came back.

This probably sounds so random haha! This is basically all I remember from the video because I was so young when I last saw it so any understanding I have of it would be a little jumbled.
I thought I was a bollywood expert but i seriously don't know! What is your fav bollywood movie? Mine is

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::congrats::congrats: Great movie
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I thought I was a bollywood expert but i seriously don't know! What is your fav bollywood movie? Mine is

Never really thought about it tbh. I like the early 2000 movies that I use to watch as a child like baghban (a cool fact is that one of the scenes of the song 'pehle kabhi na mera haal' was shot in my home town!)

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by PrincessBO$$

It's a good film, but it's not Bollywood. It's an English film with an Indian/Bollywood theme. See also Slumdog Millionaire and Marigold - also not Bollywood movies!

This is one of my favourites (typical choice but hey ho):

Reply 4
Original post by blitterflicker
Never really thought about it tbh. I like the early 2000 movies that I use to watch as a child like baghban (a cool fact is that one of the scenes of the song 'pehle kabhi na mera haal' was shot in my home town!)

Interesting! I thought that song was shot down in Kingston/Richmond area (but correct me if I'm wrong). Are you from around there?

Another Bachchan classic from around the same time as Baghban! :smile:

Original post by asif007
Interesting! I thought that song was shot down in Kingston/Richmond area (but correct me if I'm wrong). Are you from around there?

Another Bachchan classic from around the same time as Baghban! :smile:

Not the whole song was filmed in my town, only the very beginning where the song started up to 1.13 was filmed there. I'm from Reading :smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCtmsYvvTk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending