The Student Room Group

Muslim girls what age are you looking for marrige?

Lets suppose we all had a degree and a job and a stable income at 19/20
EDIT: this may be impossible but LET'S just say we we're all in this state.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How is that even possible
Original post by PrincessBO$$

how is that even possible? :lol:
There's no rush. It's far better to take your time, experience the world and grow as a person before settling down. Married life with be much better once you've developed as a person later on.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by donutellme
How is that even possible

it may be impossible but i wanted to make it clear if we all had a degree job and income at 19/20 which is impossible but somehow we did. What age would you get married?
If i didnt include this highly unlikely scenario, 99% of girls on this thread would say when i have a degree,job,income rather than stating an age which i asked.
Lol wot.

Anyways, not planning to get married. :h:
Original post by undercxver
Lol wot.

Anyways, not planning to get married. :h:

Why? :cry2: Do you not want to have mini undercxver running around the house:cry:Do you want to die a virgin :redface: (Most people wont mind but still)
Reply 7
never tbh
Engaged around 23/24 married at 25
Reply 9
Original post by tammymxx
never tbh

why?
Original post by fr0sr_
You're a bit old to be talking about marriage, aren't you?I thought Muslim men wanted to marry and sleep with children? After all, Aisha was 6 when her and the Prophet Mohammed got married, then 9 when they slept with eachother."Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)."

OMG you do realise this was 1400 years ago? Things were different, A lot of scholars disagree with the age she exactly got marriage some say 6,8,9 other say 16/17 some even say she got married at 19. So whats point are you trying to make here? Go spread your religious hatred elsewhere your not wanted on this thread. Get the **** out of my thread you ****.
NOTE:
'In the middle ages there were few reasons the wedding could be dissolved. One reason was if either the man or woman were not of legal age, 12 for girls and 14 for boys. If the husband or wife had previously made a religious or monastic vow or were not Christian, the marriage would be dissolved.'

The LEGAL age was 12 for girls and 14 for boys! Why does everyone think extremely young marriages was practised just by the muslims! Why are there a lot of Islamophobes on TSR?
Source:
http://www.medievaltimes.com/teachers-students/materials/medieval-era/marriage.html
(edited 7 years ago)
EDIT: this may be impossible but LET'S just say we we're all in this state.

wait... how old r u? & what r ur views on marriage?
kek

That wasn't just a nibble, that was a full on bite.gg :h:
Original post by fr0sr_
That wasn't just a nibble, that was a full on bite.gg :h:

Why are you still here? :redface:
wait... how old r u? & what r ur views on marriage?

I'm 16 and i will discuss my view on marriage after you tell me your view on marriage :colone:
I'm 16 and i will discuss my view on marriage after you tell me your view on marriage :colone:

lol ok .. basically there is no need cos it results in a miserable life one way or another
lol ok .. basically there is no need cos it results in a miserable life one way or another

????? How does marriage lead to a miserable life if you do it a reasonable age with someone you love? Daf*q you talking about?
????? How does marriage lead to a miserable life if you do it a reasonable age with someone you love? Daf*q you talking about?

how is 19/20 a reasonable age?? matee go play with dolls or something.. u r young af to be even posting this thread
how is 19/20 a reasonable age?? matee go play with dolls or something.. u r young af to be even posting this thread

I never bloody said 19/20 is a reasonable age. Did you read my OP?. I said lets just say we all had a degree at 19/20 which is unlikely. What age then would you get married?
Young? How the hell is 16 young. I feel for anyone who uses TSR and surpasses the age of 20!
GTFO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending