The Student Room Group

The most/least xenophobic countries in in the world

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
So you didn't add any diversity?

Pretty racist to be honest.

I like how you only polled white countries.

l m a o

the poll isn't implying that these are the only countries that are xenophobic and I'm am partly responsible because the title is misleading. I made this poll because i wanted to know which english speaking countries are the most xenophobic.

Also there isn't much I can do now anyway. The poll is already made
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Sarcasm lol

I figured lol
Original post by Jawsomesauce35
how come? I've always thought Canada was one of the least xenophobic ones

I thought the poll said 'least' not 'most.' My bad
Reply 23
I saw this map which is meant to show which countries are most and least racially tolerant. I don't know when it was made but looks interesting.

Check it out!

imrs.php.jpg
Reply 24
Australia is famously racist, despite having a rather sizable Asian community :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Original post by Napp
Australia is famously racist, despite having a rather sizable Asian community :rolleyes:

I agree, Australia might be the most racist compared to the others on the poll. I also think New Zealand is pretty xenophobic too but that's just my opinion
Reply 26
I agree, Australia might be the most racist compared to the others on the poll. I also think New Zealand is pretty xenophobic too but that's just my opinion

Might I ask why? Granted the opinions relating to islanders aren't stella but save that.
Reply 27
Original post by Napp
Might I ask why? Granted the opinions relating to islanders aren't stella but save that.

Well it's based on the experiences from people that I know so not my own experience. It also makes sense because it's a small country with lots of europeans and maori so other ethnics aren't common.
Reply 28
Well it's based on the experiences from people that I know so not my own experience. It also makes sense because it's a small country with lots of europeans and maori so other ethnics aren't common.

Aha go to Auckland, the number of Asiansis astounding! And a fair few Indians too actually.
Reply 29
Original post by Napp
Aha go to Auckland, the number of Asiansis astounding! And a fair few Indians too actually.

I haven't been so maybe my opinion is biased :tongue: I guess it's not that xenophobic after all
India.

The list of countries you included in the poll are probably some of the most tolerant countries in the world.
This poll was like being stuck between a rock and many hard places...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending