The Student Room Group

Why do all Girls love Musicians?

man is confused. Not even famous ones just ones in *****y bands.. mans been rapping for bare 5 years and also get girls tho man sucks

brb druggies who look like this = hot now?? (the indie band members i know all look like this)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I used to play in a band and some girls actually hate musicians for some reason
Reply 2
Original post by FrogLad

man says what girls?
They're good with their hands. :colone:
Original post by ManDontCare
man says what girls?

Wah you saying g. I hear you tho still. These man are acc full on moist. Getting views and like and that still uno.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
I'm not a fan of musicians at all... So it's not all of us
Trustttt meh!!!!
They don't

Spoiler

Pretty sure I don't.
Original post by FrogLad

I definitely don't hate them, but they definitely can bore me.

Nothing bores me more than having to listen to "just another few chords" when I have 0 interest in the music and just want to watch a film or talk.
No
Reply 11
I'm not into rap but music in general is a good hobby to have and it makes you seem interesting
Reply 13
As a musician, I can certainly say that it has not helped me in that regard at all
Reply 14
man can't play a chord :colone:
Original post by Salamandastron
Probably because most girls don't like arrogant chavs who refer to themselves in third person, make endless dupes and talk in a stupid way :h:

We do it for fun hun :smile:
Reply 16
i dont find any of them attractive
Reply 17
Original post by SophieSmall
I definitely don't hate them, but they definitely can bore me.

Nothing bores me more than having to listen to "just another few chords" when I have 0 interest in the music and just want to watch a film or talk.

man wonders why women hang around when 10 bad rappers like himself bustin out
Original post by ManDontCare
man is confused. Not even famous ones just ones in *****y bands.. mans been rapping for bare 5 years and also get girls tho man sucks

brb druggies who look like this = hot now?? (the indie band members i know all look like this)

I'm a girl. I don't love musicians. I guess many do because they hope to be serenaded or something.
Reply 19
Original post by Platopus
I'm a girl. I don't love musicians. I guess many do because they hope to be serenaded or something.

:puke:

[video="youtube;q3hmlOPpA50"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3hmlOPpA50[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest