Thank you :jumphug: I hope you have a good summer too :h:
Reply 41
Original post by iEthan
:gah:

Your productivity makes me feel terrible. :lol: Good work Gingerbread! :five:

:getmecoat::ditto:

Original post by Gingerbread101
rsz_1rsz_20160707_173911.jpg
Here's a box of stationery because it wouldn't let me put the photo in the actual post :banana:

I just have the odd pen:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
:getmecoat::ditto:

I just have the odd pen:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

the odd pen :lol:
Also, I'm going to be away in London Friday to Sunday, so I might not be able to update until after :eek:
Reply 44
the odd pen :lol:

Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update for the weekend coming tomorrow because I'm very tired :ninja:
rsz_days_4.png
11/07/16

I'm back from my trip away in London! Sorry I didn't update, but I was camping so didn't have my laptop with me to do updates.

Go camping
The major thing I did while away was camping! I was at a Scout event called Gilwell24, where the idea is to stay up from 9am Saturday to 9am Sunday doing activities. I was working at one of the stalls for most of the day on Saturday though, so was too tired to do the full 24 hours and went to bed at 3:30am ish. I also got a whole section of a tent to myself which was great! We travelled down to London on Friday evening, and came back on Sunday (we got to Euston at 12 and our train wasn't until 3:30 though :emo:)

Here's the view just after sunset out onto London:
IMG_20160710_123729.jpg

Song of the day: Send Me On My Way ~ Passenger

Quotes

@Gingerbread101 Oh my lord, after seeing your post it's dawned on me how serious it is that I haven't even started packing for uni yet or even got anything for it e.g. duvets, pillow cases etc :rofl: this is making me panic. :lol:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
@Gingerbread101 Oh my lord, after seeing your post it's dawned on me how serious it is that I haven't even started packing for uni yet or even got anything for it e.g. duvets, pillow cases etc :rofl: this is making me panic. :lol:

I'm planning on buying a duvet when I get there because no way is that fitting in the car :ninja:
Your bullet journal is goals! :h: can I ask what your studyblr is called? I need more to follow!
Could you tag me in your updates, absolutely love this thread! :h:
Reply 51
I'm planning on buying a duvet when I get there because no way is that fitting in the car :ninja:

When is your first day of uni? I know I should be packing but I just don't know what exactly I need and you packing now is also making me very scared.
Original post by teaandtoast00
Your bullet journal is goals! :h: can I ask what your studyblr is called? I need more to follow!

Thank you lovely :hugs:
Here you goo: http://studyallday.tumblr.com/ :awesome:
Original post by Pens&Papers
Could you tag me in your updates, absolutely love this thread! :h:

Will do, thank youuuu :love:
Original post by Aph
When is your first day of uni? I know I should be packing but I just don't know what exactly I need and you packing now is also making me very scared.

I go on 2nd October to start on 3rd :smile: I'm not packing with any seriousness yet, I'm just generally organising and sorting through things in my room at the minute :tongue: I'm on holiday for a lot of August though, so I'll lose a lot of packing time
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
Will do, thank youuuu :love:

I go on 2nd August to start on 3rd :smile: I'm not packing with any seriousness yet, I'm just generally organising and sorting through things in my room at the minute :tongue: I'm on holiday for a lot of August though, so I'll lose a lot of packing time

I go on teh 24th of September and wasn't going to pack until maybe the 7th :s-smilie: are you taking a lot with you??? I thought you'd just need bedding, pens and paper, maybe tablets and laptops and then cloethes. I literally have not planned this at all :hide:
Original post by Aph
I go on teh 24th of September and wasn't going to pack until maybe the 7th :s-smilie: are you taking a lot with you??? I thought you'd just need bedding, pens and paper, maybe tablets and laptops and then cloethes. I literally have not planned this at all :hide:

I'm taking clothes (only some of my clothes for that season though), duvet and pillow covers (pick up duvet and pillow when there), a couple of decorative pillows, shoes, 2 boxes of stationery, laptop, lots of chargers, lots of toiletries stuff, photo frames, fairy lights, maybe a plant, possibly a lamp, clocks and decorative things, yoga mat... all sorts :giggle:
I go on 2nd August to start on 3rd :smile: I'm not packing with any seriousness yet, I'm just generally organising and sorting through things in my room at the minute :tongue: I'm on holiday for a lot of August though, so I'll lose a lot of packing time

You start uni in August?! That's quite unusual and idk how that works with results day then. This blog is great by the way; I would've missed the regular updates if you'd stopped after the study blog!
Original post by doctorwhofan98
You start uni in August?! That's quite unusual and idk how that works with results day then. This blog is great by the way; I would've missed the regular updates if you'd stopped after the study blog!

No I just wrote the wrong month :rofl: I mean October

Thank you :awesome: I'm getting quite into this blogging thing :ninja:
Reply 58
I'm taking clothes (only some of my clothes for that season though), duvet and pillow covers (pick up duvet and pillow when there), a couple of decorative pillows, shoes, 2 boxes of stationery, laptop, lots of chargers, lots of toiletries stuff, photo frames, fairy lights, maybe a plant, possibly a lamp, clocks and decorative things, yoga mat... all sorts :giggle:

I feel like I need to make a list of absolutely everything I need now:afraid: well that's something to do over summer!!
Original post by Aph
I feel like I need to make a list of absolutely everything I need now:afraid: well that's something to do over summer!!

I'm sure there are guides and lists online :yes: don't worry about it :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest