The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Timetables and part time jobs

Hi, as I have applied to study Criminology at Northumbria Uni this September I was wondering if anyone sitting this course, or other courses if need be, could give me a rough outline of the times you are in university for lectures etc as I am applying for part time jobs and it would be a lot easier if I had an idea of when I would be able to work.
Reply 1
Original post by IllustratedElf
Hi, as I have applied to study Criminology at Northumbria Uni this September I was wondering if anyone sitting this course, or other courses if need be, could give me a rough outline of the times you are in university for lectures etc as I am applying for part time jobs and it would be a lot easier if I had an idea of when I would be able to work.

Contact the admissions tutor and ask them to give you a sample timetable and ask them when is the earliest and latest times lectures start .
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
I'd look for a Saturday job or evening job because the timetable can change beween 9 and 7 (I think that's the latest you may potentially get out), Monday to Friday, Semester to semester so I'd stay safe and choose weekends or evening bar type work.
Reply 3
Original post by IllustratedElf

Apply at St James Park for matchdays/evenings. A lot of courses have 12 hours contact time per week (I think... it might be more...), but as Charlotte says, it can vary a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending