The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

This just proves the stark racist underbelly the US holds.

BLM is a movement that's publicizing just how unfairly are the black communities treated by governmental agencies and the local police forces. The fact that many of you here are unaware of this is deeply upsetting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tcameron
you're a completely ignorant idiot.
Police people can take off their badges and be whoever they want once their shift is over. Black people cannot.
This whole post is just stupid

RaceWar.jpg

What do you call this then, retard?

True, but not if they get killed whilst doing their job. Vast majority of the black people killed (which is less than the amount of white people killed regardless) is due to criminal activity. Not because they were black.
Reply 22
Original post by tanyapotter
As much as you want BlackLivesMatter to be synonymous with WhiteLivesDontMatter just to push your hateful agenda, that's not what it means. Honestly, get over yourself.

Original post by george_c00per
How do they want segregation if they are trying to advocate for equality?? If you dare say that it's because they are simply advocating for black lives then I'm not even going to waste time arguing with you lmao

By demanding a library bans white people while they hold their meeting in a public place.

ugh shut up, it's not only black people who support black lives matter.
Who said anything about segregation!? They just want incompetent police men to stop shooting them! They don't want to feel the need to protect themselves from the very people who are supposed to be protecting them.

They did.

Only black people as well as non-black people of color are allowed to attend the gatherings.
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/davidson%20/2016/02/19/black-lives-matter-color-only-rule-runs-afoul-nashville-library/80606970/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=
Original post by joecphillips
By demanding a library bans white people while they hold their meeting in a public place.

Original post by TheIr0nDuke
RaceWar.jpg

True, but not if they get killed whilst doing their job. Vast majority of the black people killed (which is less than the amount of white people killed regardless) is due to criminal activity. Not because they were black.

yeah because trying to take out your ID when stopped for something minimal like car problems is criminal activity which warrants being shot 4 times in from of your daughter with no medical aid? Why? Because of an too scared police officer which was therefore incompetent.
Of course there will be extremists in these types of things as there always is, so are you surprised?
Like I've said, it's not only black people who think #blacklivesmatter and your clear overlooking of the issues that racism does exist is disgusting.
Reply 25
yeah because trying to take out your ID when stopped for something minimal like car problems is criminal activity which warrants being shot 4 times in from of your daughter with no medical aid? Why? Because of an too scared police officer which was therefore incompetent.
Of course there will be extremists in these types of things as there always is, so are you surprised?
Like I've said, it's not only black people who think #blacklivesmatter and your clear overlooking of the issues that racism does exist is disgusting.

He wasn't stopped because of his tail light he was stopped because he matches the description of a armed robbery suspect.
The definition does not specify a needed power structure.

That's not what I am saying, the thing is that you have uncontrolled protesters killing the police, without any sort of ok from the people running it.

That is not what happened. The guy said that he had a gun and the officer told him not to move his hands. His death is the result of him not following simple instructions.
Original post by The_Opinion
That is not what happened. The guy said that he had a gun and the officer told him not to move his hands. His death is the result of him not following simple instructions.

so he was murdered for not following simple instructions? by that logic, you're saying that you should be murdered for not following TSR guidelines on hate speech and racism. but here you are, typing away.

so how do you then justify the need for 4 gunshots to 'disarm' him? How do you justify the lack of medical attention then given leaving him to die? How to you justify the police officer not 'disarming' him but rather leaving him to die in such a state over 'not following instructions, does that warrant being killed?
I cannot entertain the need to reply to ignorant and hateful people such as yourself who cannot recognise when there is an issue. Why is racism even always such a touchy subject that people these days seem to scared to admit exists.
ugh shut up, it's not only black people who support black lives matter.
Who said anything about segregation!? They just want incompetent police men to stop shooting them! They don't want to feel the need to protect themselves from the very people who are supposed to be protecting them.

So why are they bringing race into it? White men are killed by cops more than black people but I guess they don't give a damn about anyone that isn't the same race as them.
He wasn't stopped because of his tail light he was stopped because he matches the description of a armed robbery suspect.

Oh so because of something not proven he deserved to die in such a manner?
so he was murdered for not following simple instructions? by that logic, you're saying that you should be murdered for not following TSR guidelines on hate speech and racism. but here you are, typing away.

You are a proven anti-Semite, so it is hard to take anything you say seriously.

Despite that, TSR are not police officers and when I am in the US, if an officer tells me to do something, I do it. You just typed a ridiculous comparison.

Facts are not hate speech or racist. The guy was a registered sex offender and known to carry guns. Many people in the officers position would have done exactly the same thing.
Original post by Jebedee
So why are they bringing race into it? White men are killed by cops more than black people but I guess they don't give a damn about anyone that isn't the same race as them.

In absolute terms yes, but considering black people only make up 18% of the US population there is a stupidly high figure of black people killed by police officers.
In relative terms it would be expected that there would be more white men deaths purely because the number of them is vastly higher than black men!
so how do you then justify the need for 4 gunshots to 'disarm' him? How do you justify the lack of medical attention then given leaving him to die? How to you justify the police officer not 'disarming' him but rather leaving him to die in such a state over 'not following instructions, does that warrant being killed?
I cannot entertain the need to reply to ignorant and hateful people such as yourself who cannot recognise when there is an issue. Why is racism even always such a touchy subject that people these days seem to scared to admit exists.

Because it practically doesn't exist.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
RaceWar.jpg

You have to admit that this is ridiculous.
The KKK has been operating for more than 200 years and still operating today. killing, lynching and spreading hate aren't terrorists but a bunch of misguided black people on Twitter threatening to stop white people from attending their meetings and one nut job not even directly associated with the group killing some police of officers and suddenly it's a terrorist organisation.

Where's the outrage for white supremacist groups all over the world operating freely, preaching hatred and getting BBC interviews?

I don't even support the violence that BLM has shown in the past but they're hardly a 'terrorist' organisation.

Dylan Roof wasn't called a terrorist he was called a lone wolf and is still awaiting trial. Micah Johnson who was essentially a lone wolf as well was branded a terrorist and he was killed immediately.
Because it practically doesn't exist.

then you're more stupid and ignorant than I originally thought.
I see how you couldn't respond to any of my other points as you know they are valid.
(edited 7 years ago)

His death has been declared a homicide
Theres so much racism on his forum I would be surprised if it does not impact its ability to gain ads and sponsership. Hopefully it does soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending