The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jebedee
Okay let's try this again.
Are YOU implying that all criminals were shot by police? *waits for response "no just the black ones"*

Of course they're not
:| It's obvious that not all black people stopped by the police are shot as I do know that other races have been shot unfairly aswell by the police. America's police force just has a major issue that nobody is trying to resolve as the officers are never charged for it.
Original post by The_Opinion
I shall when you provide any evidence of me ever saying anything that is racist.*

* Things that are actually racist, not just something that you arbitrarily decide is racist despite it not meeting the definition of the term.

You may wish to check the definition of racism before you quote me, as I can guarantee that you will quote a post that is not actually racist (as if it was racist, TSR would delete it).

Good luck Jew hater.

So you can't prove that I'm anti-semitic. It's because of my avatar, isn't it?
Original post by Jebedee
So why are they bringing race into it? White men are killed by cops more than black people but I guess they don't give a damn about anyone that isn't the same race as them.

Why can't white people protest when whites are brutalised by police? Why should black people not be allowed to protest police violence against their own because white people sit at home and brush it under the carpet when their own are being killed unjustly by police?

There is no law prohibiting white people from protesting police brutality. Why are black people not allowed to do it?
Original post by joecphillips
Do you know the definition of a homocide?
the killing of one person by another.
It does not comment on the situation leading to it or the legality.

The problem here friend is that leftists and other morons use terminologies that they don't understand the correct meanings of, e.g. racist, homicide, assault rifle, guilty, innocent, legal, illegal, the list goes on. To many on this site homicide means murder, an illegal murder.
Lol i think the people who signed it are the real problem.

Let's focus on stopping the anti-police rhetoric instead of labelling people fighting for justice and fairness as terrorists.

The double standards are too funny. The petition generalises all the supporters of the movement and yet no one can generalise and say that theyre all against black people and are racists. Both claims cannot be justified.
Original post by tanyapotter
So you can't prove that I'm anti-semitic. It's because of my avatar, isn't it?

I am waiting for you to provide evidence to back up your claims.
Original post by StrawbAri
Why can't white people protest when whites are brutalised by police? Why should black people not be allowed to protest police violence against their own because white people sit at home and brush it under the carpet when their own are being killed unjustly by police?

There is no law prohibiting white people from protesting police brutality. Why are black people not allowed to do it?

So why not protest as human beings and not black people? Dragging race into this where it is unwelcome is divisive.
:shh:
That is not what happened. The guy said that he had a gun and the officer told him not to move his hands. His death is the result of him not following simple instructions.

you seriously agree that someone should've been shot for moving their hands when they were no danger to anyone, and carrying a permit for the firearm they possessed? so what about people that steal? should they be burnt alive? how about murderers, i presume they should be lynched? the fact is the man did not deserve to die - you're proving yourself to be a complete idiot if you can't see that.

if you have any decency you should be able to recognise that it was a prejudiced act (by definition) and that, while a few individuals of groups such as BLM may be extremists, the movement are fighting this prejudice. you're only generalising them as extremists because they threaten your privilege - i don't see you sharing a petition for the murderer of an innocent man to be convicted, or for the entire police force to be recognised as a terrorists. it's the same logic.

BLM is a movement because, guess what, black lives matter, and some people don't realise that!! no where in the statement does it tell you you're worthless for not being black, but by refusing to respect the movement and challenging the statement 'black lives matter', you are telling the black community their outcry should be silenced, thus that their losses and lives should not be respected.

i don't know if you're open about your racism, or if you're a closeted racist, but i suggest you rethink your morals and try to think about what you're doing. don't you wonder what it must be like to be part of a group who are murdered for the way they're born? im presuming you wouldn't know, but surely you're not ignorant enough to be blind to the fact that you're not at risk of being killed based on the way you are? doesn't this tell you that, maybe, these people have a better insight into the heart break and terror they face, and therefore why they feel it necessary to have a movement dedicated to a reminder that their lives aren't worthless?

just please, understand that such movements exist for a reason (which may be incomprehensible to you as you do seem quite the ignorant person), and a few extremists don't represent the entire group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I shall when you provide any evidence of me ever saying anything that is racist.*

* Things that are actually racist, not just something that you arbitrarily decide is racist despite it not meeting the definition of the term.

You may wish to check the definition of racism before you quote me, as I can guarantee that you will quote a post that is not actually racist (as if it was racist, TSR would delete it).

Good luck Jew hater.

I think I've just found your racist post pretty easily: this one. You're profiling me to be an anti-semite and using the term "Jew Hater" because of my German flag avatar. A very racist claim to make. Reported.

You're a coward.
Reply 70
Original post by tcameron
fair enough, but that point was not needed as it still does not justify the need for him to be shot 4 times and left to bleed.

It is needed there is a huge difference between approaching someone suspected of a violent crime and approaching someone because of a broken light.
Original post by joecphillips
It is needed there is a huge difference between approaching someone suspected of a violent crime and approaching someone because of a broken light.

again does not justify being shot 4 times and left to die.
Signatures: 100k/350mil people in US?

Bwahahaha

even I wouldn't post a thread about this
Hopefully this racist group can now be formerly recognised as a terrorist organisation...

They can't be formerly recognized as a terrorist organisation until they've been recognized as one first, and then unrecognized as one. :noway:
Original post by george_c00per
I honestly think he is swooping low enough to say that it's because of your avatar..

I thought as much. The amount of abuse I've had just for this avatar is shocking. All because I love learning the German language, as I have been for 10 years, and the culture. It's getting ridiculous - I've even had to put a disclaimer in my profile for it to clarify that I'm not even German - even though Germans don't deserve this kind of abuse anyway!
Reply 75
Original post by tcameron
again does not justify being shot 4 times and left to die.

Where did I say it did?

To judge the situation properly you need to be able to see the entire interaction not just here biased accounts from the people involved.
Original post by Jebedee
So why not protest as human beings and not black people? Dragging race into this where it is unwelcome is divisive.

you're just scared to admit that racism exists. With such high occurrences what else could it possibly be?!
Whether it was a race attack or just total incompetence by the police it's clear to admit that there is a problem with police brutality in the united states.
this was a troll attempt by 4chan.
I think I've just found your racist post pretty easily: this one. You're profiling me to be an anti-semite and using the term "Jew Hater" because of my German flag avatar. A very racist claim to make. Reported.

You're a coward.

What a disgusting prick. Im sorry someone said that.

You're a coward.

And when did I ever mention your German flag avatar? Is the Jew hater making things up again? I think that she is, poor little snowflake, resorting to making things up :biggrin:

Anti-Semitism is clearly still alive and well, as seen by you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending