The Student Room Group

Good project for computer science?

Hi there, I am currently doing a level computing and am struggling to come up with a good project involving python. It needs to be a problem that benefits the user. I was thinking something maths based but i'm not too sure please help
How about a maths quiz program to help you revise? It should have a large list of questions (and maybe even should be able to come up with some on its own) which you answer. After you've done a lot it should then indicate areas where you get the most wrong and should focus on.
Reply 2
someone at my school programmed a game of chess and got 100%...
UCAS can be complicated for some. Maybe a UCAS points calculator?
Games are easy and fun to test. My class did about 5 or 6 different variants of snake
Reply 5
Original post by 99_Problems
UCAS can be complicated for some. Maybe a UCAS points calculator?

There's nothing complex about that project. If this was for a computer science project then op would fail.
Original post by Async
There's nothing complex about that project. If this was for a computer science project then op would fail.

How complex does it need to be?

- Study group peer app: students at colleges in the area who want to revise a particular subject can be matched with others.

- Study monitor addon: browser add on that tracks and monitors study and social time online and notifes/advises accordingly

Hmmm can't think of anything else as I didn't do CS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending