The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
A US petition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization has reached the required 100k signatures.

Hopefully this racist group can now be formerly recognised as a terrorist organisation and all members / supporters added to terrorist watch lists and made unemployable (although most of their members are already unemployable).

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

#alllivesmatter

Well that's really going to solve the problem of black social and economic deprivation!

'Let's make activists of a controversial group, who are already at a significant disadvantage, even more unemployable.'
Original post by StrawbAri
By dismissing people that disagree with you as 'morons' it's clear you're not willing to have intelligent discussion with that person.

Refer to my reply to joecphilips.

It makes sense that black people would protest the killing of other black people does it not?
The same way certain groups protest the rapes of white women in their countries by immigrants. Isn't that also divisive? Doesn't that breed extremists as well?

I know what the word homicide means.
According to google it is the deliberate killing of another human being. Justifiable homicide has to be state sanctioned and still investigations are on going so it is not known if it met the parameters for justifiable homicide though from the video it is unlikely.

I made the statement because the OP had jumped to conclusions.

From what I have heard the video didn't show the shooting and what led up to it, what it showed was the aftermath and one persons word, I don't believe either the officer in the situation or the girlfriend is there any more evidence that you have based your evidence from?
You are just continuing to prove your anti-Sematic beliefs, perhaps you are jealous of Jews are a Jew wronged you in some way in the past, I don't know, but you clearly have some kind of grudge against them.

wtf are you even saying now ahahahahahaahh
Original post by remiremi
Encouraging other people to shoot police is terrorism

Shooting police is terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTuf8wAtgkA

By your loose definition of terrorism

The KKK Killing 3000+ people due to racial hatred is terrorism
The murder of Jo Cox is terrorism
Killing nine church goers because of racial hatred is terrorism

Though none of these things are declared terrorism by media and people in authority but BLM clearly is the exception
You are just continuing to prove your anti-Sematic beliefs, perhaps you are jealous of Jews are a Jew wronged you in some way in the past, I don't know, but you clearly have some kind of grudge against them.

Proof, please. And stop referring to Jewish people as "Jews". It's a racist, anti-semitic term. I've literally just told you.

i think it's time to crawl back into your mothers vagina

Posted from TSR Mobile
A US petition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization has reached the required 100k signatures.

Hopefully this racist group can now be formerly recognised as a terrorist organisation and all members / supporters added to terrorist watch lists and made unemployable (although most of their members are already unemployable).

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

#alllivesmatter

Never. A 100.000 is a drip

All lives matter I agree but yhe BLK have a reason for having a movement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanyapotter
Proof, please. And stop referring to Jewish people as "Jews". It's a racist, anti-semitic term. I've literally just told you.

i don't think he's a person who listens to fact, it might be time to give up soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am waiting for you to explain why you hate Jews, give me one good reason.
By your loose definition of terrorism

The KKK Killing 3000+ people due to racial hatred is terrorism
The murder of Jo Cox is terrorism
Killing nine church goers because of racial hatred is terrorism

Though none of these things are declared terrorism by media and people in authority but BLM clearly is the exception

The KKK do not even exist any more, they are not relevant.

BLM are, and just today two more cops have been shot by another racist BLM idiot.

#bluelivesmatter

don't you get it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't hate Jewish people.
Now tell me why YOU'RE anti-semitic and racist. Why do you insist on referring to Jewish people as "Jews"? I want a serious answer, dude. I don't care if you hate me or if you disagree with me, but I am genuinely concerned that you keep using this term, despite the fact that I've informed you of its negative connotations. It's a hurtful and derogatory term, and I really do think you need to stop. Refer to them as Jewish people, not using the noun. I really hope you take this on board, because it's not okay for you to say this.
Original post by remiremi
The KKK do not even exist any more, they are not relevant.

BLM are, and just today two more cops have been shot by another racist BLM idiot.

#bluelivesmatter

Are you serious?
Of course the KKK are still in existence and operating! They've been interviewed by the BBC recently. Heck they've even held a (violent) rally just this year.
The klan is estimated to have 5000-8000 active members as of now.

Proof that the person was associated with BLM?
(edited 7 years ago)
Your fascism and hatred is becoming more and more clear, you clearly have very fascist tendencies, goes along with your hatred of Jews.

Hatred of whom?
Hatred of whom?
You have a clear hatred of Jews, as seen by your anti-Semitic views.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_HolocaustThe Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt":wink:,[5] also known as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe":wink:, was a genocide in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and its collaborators killed about six million Jews.[6] The victims included 1.5 million children[7] and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe.Perhaps you should e-mail Wikipedia and complain about their word selection. You fascist.
(edited 7 years ago)
The justice system isn't a democracy.

Why do people have to start a petition for every stupid little thing now? It's ridiculous. Grow up. Maybe petitions would actually get taken seriously if people thought before signing them.
Are you serious?
Of course the KKK are still in existence and operating! They've been interviewed by the BBC recently. Heck they've even held a (violent) rally just this year.

They are still active but can I ask why you chose that article rather than the latest update on the case?
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-anaheim-kkk-protesters-charged-20160630-snap-story.html
Are you serious?

if people in a movement are openly calling for the death of white cops, people that have been proven to be a part of BLM have also murdered cops they are terrorists. There's no argument here, you can bring up slavery and the KKK but this is not relevant to anything.

Guess what? the black panthers were also terrorists, what makes BLM shooters so different?

I'm waiting for your logic
You have a clear hatred of Jews, as seen by your anti-Semitic views.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt":wink:,[5] also known as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe":wink:, was a genocide in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and its collaborators killed about six million Jews.[6] The victims included 1.5 million children[7] and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe
Perhaps you should e-mail Wikipedia and complain about their word selection. You fascist.

Provide me with proof that I am an anti-semite. I've already provided you with the proof that you're racist (the fact that you repeatedly use the anti-semitic, racist term "Jew" to refer to Jewish people).

You said that if I provided you with the proof that you are a racist, you would give me proof that I am anti-semitic. I did what you asked, and you're still not giving me proof. You also said it's not because of my German flag, so tell me in which post it proves that I am anti-semitic.

Or, you know, you could end this by admitting that I am not anti-semitic. You don't even need to apologise. Just admit it. Your choice.
Provide me with proof that I am an anti-semite. I've already provided you with the proof that you're racist (the fact that you repeatedly use the anti-semitic, racist term "Jew" to refer to Jewish people).

You said that if I provided you with the proof that you are a racist, you would give me proof that I am anti-semitic. I did what you asked, and you're still not giving me proof. You also said it's not because of my German flag, so tell me in which post it proves that I am anti-semitic.

Or, you know, you could end this by admitting that I am not anti-semitic. You don't even need to apologise. Just admit it. Your choice.

You have proven nothing, you have declared yourself that the word "Jew" is racist, this further proves your hatred of Jews, you think that Jews are dirty and view the term as an insult, despite it not being, hence why Jewish museums and even the Wikipedia page about The Holocaust uses the same word, you are a clear anti-Semite.

Quick Reply