Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awww :console:
I am sure everything's fine :hugs:

Indeed :sad:
Anyway thank you for the support, at least no one on TSR is blanking me :hugs:

Spoiler

Dw...always there...thx...

Posted from TSR Mobile
tfw youre tired and need to go to bed and then u get a notif and then ur like oh better see what that is
then ur notif becomes read and ur like well now i have to reply otherwise i wont remember to do that in the morning and
you dont go to sleep

Spoiler

I have that feeling you get in your chest and stomach when you're on a rollercoaster, except I'm obviously not on a rollercoaster rn (:indiff:).
tfw you have loads of work to do but you are feeling so sleepy at a same time, even headaches wont let you do work but you have to complete your work :cry:
Original post by fatima1998
tfw you have loads of work to do but you are feeling so sleepy at a same time, even headaches wont let you do work but you have to complete your work :cry:

In this situation...I give up and go to sleep...and think about what's the worst that can happen...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feeling strangely better after deleting WhatsApp.
Tfw your friend goes offline because she has something to do, but she finally comes back on literally 30sec later and does not speak to you :moon:

Spoiler

Ik the feels Frenchie :/....
but you are fabulous ok :lovehug:

--------------
Sigh why does everything go wrong like for real lol :colonhash:
and why is everyone acting weird :/
Original post by mypetpikachu
In this situation...I give up and go to sleep...and think about what's the worst that can happen...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile

the worst would be not meeting the deadline and giving me a behaviour point :cry:
Original post by Salamandastron
Ik the feels Frenchie :/....
but you are fabulous ok :lovehug:

--------------
Sigh why does everything go wrong like for real lol :colonhash:
and why is everyone acting weird :/

Thank you :lovehug:
But I am not fabulous, 3 persons blanked me today.. I think it's because my recent issues I am being a ***** *sigh*
Whatever what can I do but follow my therapy :h: if people don't support me anymore, **** off. I am all good alone.

And about what you just said, I can relate too :console:
But I am not fabulous, 3 persons blanked me today.. I think it's because my recent issues I am being a ***** *sigh*
Whatever what can I do but follow my therapy :h: if people don't support me anymore, **** off. I am all good alone.

Stop right there, I agree with @Salamandastron - you are fabulous, despite people blanking you. :hand: Who cares about their irrelevance. :hand:

Hope you'll be okay. :emo: :hugs:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Stop right there, I agree with @Salamandastron - you are fabulous, despite people blanking you. :hand: Who cares about their irrelevance. :hand:

Hope you'll be okay. :emo: :hugs:

I am actually very touched by your words, both of you :cry2: thank you for the concern , very much appreciated :h:

And I will be don't worry, anxiety issues :P sometimes I feel erm.. Weird ? But sometimes I also don't feel anything so at least I know how it feels to feel , if that makes sense :lol:
the worst would be not meeting the deadline and giving me a behaviour point :cry:

LOOL...is that the worst thing..forget it then...it's not that important...I would never do some work just to meet a deadline which doesn't even hv such bad consequences...I mean I'd do it if it was to the point of getting expelled...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww hun well ik that is hard (someone inrl is doing that to me for no reason :colonhash:) people who do that tend to do it as soon as you dont feel 100% which means they arent worth it cos if they cant cope with u at 10% then they dont deserve you at 100 :hugs:
Feeling strangely better after deleting WhatsApp.

It's probs cuz now you've gotten rid of ur worries...I'm glad to hear that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lying in my warm bed, listening to the rain....:sleep: It feels peaceful. It's always nice to hear the rain.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Lying in my warm bed, listening to the rain....:sleep: It feels peaceful. It's always nice to hear the rain.

Hmm..I love that sound as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
Awww hun well ik that is hard (someone inrl is doing that to me for no reason :colonhash:) people who do that tend to do it as soon as you dont feel 100% which means they arent worth it cos if they cant cope with u at 10% then they dont deserve you at 100 :hugs:

that's the cutest thing I have ever heard in my lifetime :O

Spoiler

Thank you for your kind words, love you :lovehug:
It's probs cuz now you've gotten rid of ur worries...I'm glad to hear that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sort of :yep: :3
LOOL...is that the worst thing..forget it then...it's not that important...I would never do some work just to meet a deadline which doesn't even hv such bad consequences...I mean I'd do it if it was to the point of getting expelled...

Posted from TSR Mobile

But i am not a rebel :unimpressed: and they record everything in sims and then they add everything in a reference and uni won't like it :redface:
But i am not a rebel :unimpressed: and they record everything in sims and then they add everything in a reference and uni won't like it :redface:

But that is not called rebelism..that is called doing what ur heart says...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Insomnia, you bloody piece of ****.

Latest