The Student Room Group

Peitition to recognise Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization reaches 100k

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Talkand...Talk
i will nvr sign that petition!! IMAGINE police are KILLING black ppl for NO REASON, there the real terrorists. I think that the ppl have became fed up of there brothers and sisters dying!! So now they hv warned the police. Will the police who killed alton and philando get convided? probably not, if alton and philando were still alive would they get convicted? DEFINATLY yes!!

MICHA JOHNSON IS A HERO
nuff respect to Micah
i will never forget him, he shall nvr be forgotten in the black community
HE put his life on the line to stop all this innocent killing of black ppl!

MICHA JOHNOSN IS A HERO I REPEAT!

Micah Johnson is a ducking **** who got rekt by a bomb carrying robot.
Original post by StrawbAri
Sure. I'm happy to hear any well thought out opinion that may differ from my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPFdS6SSgQ
Lots of facts are presented in this video, enjoy.
Original post by The_Opinion
You view the word "Jew" as negative, I don't, that clearly shows how you dislike Jews and possibly wish that Hitler was given a few more years.

No, you think I'm anti-semitic just because I have a German flag avatar. You haven't been willing to admit it for 50 odd posts, and you won't admit it any time soon. You're not only a racist, but also the worst troll in history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPFdS6SSgQ
Lots of facts are presented in this video, enjoy.

This guy is a racist....
Look at his video about khan winning the london mayoral election.
Original post by tanyapotter
No, you think I'm anti-semitic just because I have a German flag avatar. You haven't been willing to admit it for 50 odd posts, and you won't admit it any time soon. You're not only a racist, but also the worst troll in history.

I have been posting about your clear Jew hatred and racism, do you care to explain why you hate Jews so much?
BLM should stand up against cop violence.. however they seem to be promoting more violence in some videos

@tanyapotter @The_Opinion

Original post by StrawbAri
Maybe watch the video?

I'm going by all the information on the Wikipedia page and and any new information from the investigators. I don't claim to have evidence. I'm just saying from all the information available and reaction from public officials it is unlikely that the homicde was justifiable though I'm still waiting for final word from investigators.
Even the lawyer of Yanez the police in question has failed to provide evidence for claims he made concerning his client.

And anyway at least you're actually taking me seriously and not pigeonholing me as a crazy leftist moron :smile:

Even you crazy leftist morons can sometimes talk about things like this, some can't just like both sides.
Original post by Millieconfused
BLM should stand up against cop violence.. however they seem to be promoting more violence in some videos

@tanyapotter @The_Opinion

Picture made me laugh. The highlighted section proves my point (regarding terrorism).
Original post by tanyapotter

He called Black people criminals in another post in the other "All lives matter" thread, blaming the victims of police brutality instead of the actual killers. Someone was disgusted enough to report the post, apparently. Unless this guy is a troll, there are several examples of his racism to choose from. On the other hand, there's no proof that you are an anti-Semite and everyone knows this.
Original post by WBZ144
He called Black people criminals in another post in the other "All lives matter" thread, blaming the victims of police brutality instead of the actual killers. Someone was disgusted enough to report the post, apparently. Unless this guy is a troll, there are several examples of his racism to choose from. On the other hand, there's no proof that you are an anti-Semite and everyone knows this.

This whole forum has a problem with racism. I cant even imagine what it would be like to be a muslim browsing this forum.
Original post by WBZ144

Oh look, a lying BLM supporter, what a surprise, doing what BLM supporters do, lying.
Black people are killed by US police disproportionately because the crime rate for black people is disproportionately high.
Original post by MrSplash
This whole forum has a problem with racism. I cant even imagine what it would be like to be a muslim browsing this forum.

I have Muslim parents so it disturbs me a lot when to see not only the sheer hatred and scapegoating, but the way the some people like to deny it exists when it's right in front of them.
Oh look, a lying BLM supporter, what a surprise, doing what BLM supporters do, lying.

If you're hoping to say racist things, at least have the balls to own it.
Original post by joecphillips
Is it acceptable to mention BLM and terrorism on here? I said they were a terrorist group a month ago and the post was took down.

How does it fit the definition?

What is a proscribed organisation? A. Under the Terrorism Act 2000, the Home Secretary may proscribe an organisation if shebelieves
it is concerned in terrorism and it is proportionate to do.
For the purposes of theAct, this means that the organisation:
•commits or participates in acts of terrorism;
•prepares for terrorism;
•promotes or encourages terrorism (including the unlawful glorification of terrorism); or
•is otherwise concerned in terrorism.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
If you're hoping to say racist things, at least have the balls to own it.

If you are going to refer to my comments, at least have the balls to directly quote what I said.

Do blacks in the US commit a disproportionally large amount of crime, yes or no?

It is likely you will either not reply or you will reply without answering the question.

I expect a yes or no answer.

I shouldn't have high hopes of a coherent reply, most BLM supports seem to appear from the gutter of society and struggle to present themselves in a coherent manner.
Waiting for InfoWars videos and articles to be linked tbh.... Just waiting.
If you are going to refer to my comments, at least have the balls to directly quote what I said.

Do blacks in the US commit a disproportionally large amount of crime, yes or no?

It is likely you will either not reply or you will reply without answering the question.

I expect a yes or no answer.

I shouldn't have high hopes of a coherent reply, most BLM supports seem to appear from the gutter of society and struggle to present themselves in a coherent manner.

I thought you would go off on a tangent. What has crime stats got to do with you calling Blacks criminals who like to gun each other down? Do you deny that saying such a thing is racist?

Funny, I probably come from a better educated family and have a higher level of education than you ever will.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TercioOfParma
#blacklivesmatter is bad, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them a domestic terrorist organisation. They're highly decentralised.

As are ISIS.😱
Original post by WBZ144

Funny, a probably come from a better educated family and have a higher level of education than you ever will.

Wow. Check your privilege.

Quick Reply