The Student Room Group

Oh Cristiano Ronaldo

https://youtu.be/Yzyf2F_Lm-E

Lmaooooooo omfg that's something I would do.

Post your favourite Ronaldo videos.

Scroll to see replies

I love him
The one where he won the final for them!

Oh wait... :lol:
Original post by Angry Bird
I love him

Loverboys leg is too precious so he hits his team mates :lol::jerry: instead- it's too much.
Why tf was he crying when he had just won the CL? I didn't see Griezman crying who had to go through two losses at a final in a row.
Original post by champ_mc99
Why tf was he crying when he had just won the CL? I didn't see Griezman crying who had to go through two losses at a final in a row.

He's an emotional, passionate dude.
Original post by xobeauty
He's an emotional, passionate dude.

Or putting on an act for the Cameras. Seems to always look at the screens when he scores. Dude didn't play a part in Portugal winning the final still takes his top off like a prat :lol:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
Or putting on an act for the Cameras. Seems to always look at the screens when he scores. Dude didn't play a part in Portugal winning the final still takes his top off like a prat :lol:

yeah but, he helped them get to the finals you goof ball. Telling me he can't be excited and celebrate? Just another hater.
yeah but, he helped them get to the finals you goof ball. Telling me he can't be excited and celebrate? Just another hater.

Yeah he can celebrate like the rest of the team, you know the ones who actually won the game and contributed? Oh in before you say "his aura and leadership helped guide the team" Funny how they looked better once Ronaldo went off :lol:

Tis hard to speak to fan girls like you
The one where he won the final for them!

Oh wait... :lol:

Debateable...

One could say that Ronaldo coming off made portugal play more defensively and ruined frances tactics/made them more relaxed :holmes:
Reply 10
Yeah he can celebrate like the rest of the team, you know the ones who actually won the game and contributed? Oh in before you say "his aura and leadership helped guide the team" Funny how they looked better once Ronaldo went off :lol:

Tis hard to speak to fan girls like you

Lol you must be a Messi supporter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a weird love-hate relationship with the bastard. Maybe when he returns to United I'll go gay for him.
Reply 12
Original post by SuperHuman98
Debateable...

One could say that Ronaldo coming off made portugal play more defensively and ruined frances tactics/made them more relaxed :holmes:

Sarcasm ? :tongue: *
Original post by HAnwar
Lol you must be a Messi supporter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ronaldo supporter?
Original post by Bryci

Ronaldo supporter?

Nah not sarcasm :P, just saying what the pundits say xD
Reply 14
Original post by SuperHuman98
Nah not sarcasm :P, just saying what the pundits say xD

Haha too be fair Portugal did improve, my flatmate did say it could galvanise the team and they wouldn't try funnel everything through Ronaldo who hasn't had the greatest of tournaments.
Reply 15
Original post by Bryci

Ronaldo supporter?

Prefer him over Messi any day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dislike him but he is a good footballer
Original post by HAnwar
Prefer him over Messi any day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you were a girl. I can't seem to put 2 and 2 together. :s-smilie:
He came off after the first 10 minutes where the game hasn't even settled yet, of course they improved, what should be noted however is how Portugal looked generally toothless in the final third throughout the match

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19

Do you have shirtless pics of him?

Quick Reply

Latest