The Student Room Group

Being called a sweetheart

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
:toofunny:

i much prefer this avatar of yours!!
Original post by 0to100
oi wag1 babby :cool:

Hiyaa :smile: How you doing? Ain't seen ya in a while, life's boring ngl, :cute::heart:
Original post by shawtyb
i much prefer this avatar of yours!!

What was wrong with my other one?! >_>
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Hiyaa :smile: How you doing? Ain't seen ya in a while, life's boring ngl, :cute::heart:

You gotta enjoy that life, what've you been doing lately?
Original post by 0to100
What was wrong with my other one?! >_>

nothing but this is clearer and i know which is you
Original post by 0to100
You gotta enjoy that life, what've you been doing lately?

LOL naa I hate being bored, love keepin busy, why don't ya gimme all ya work haha :borat: Nothin much rlly, I left school, had a taster day thing for solihull sixth form and tried to book a first-aid course but I can't cuz I ain't sixteen yet, even though theirs like 2 weeks or summat left :colone:, wbu? :tongue:
LOL naa I hate being bored, love keepin busy, why don't ya gimme all ya work haha :borat: Nothin much rlly, I left school, had a taster day thing for solihull sixth form and tried to book a first-aid course but I can't cuz I ain't sixteen yet, even though theirs like 2 weeks or summat left :colone:, wbu? :tongue:

2 wks, **** lol when's the deadline to sign up then? And I was in Florida, USA :woo: now I wanna go Crete but we're all trashed as **** and skint nows hehe
I got a tan for the 1st time ever like lol but mostly sun burn but still looking mint of course :colone:

Original post by Foo.mp3

Oh look, it's Billie-big-balls :rolleyes:

:rofl: that girl again.
(edited 7 years ago)
When your heart tastes of ice cream smothered in hot chocolate sauce with sprinkles on top:drool:
Original post by 0to100
2 wks, **** lol when's the deadline to sign up then? And I was in Florida, USA :woo: now I wanna go Crete but we're all trashed as **** and skint nows hehe
I got a tan for the 1st time ever like lol but mostly sun burn but still looking mint of course :colone:

Not exactly sure, but my enrollment interview's on the 9th september or something like that, and oh wow, cool! :biggrin: Luckkyy! LOL at least you went somewhere :adore:
LOOL cool, im sure it's not that bad haha, and awwhh of course! :daydreaming: :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by Foo.mp3
Probable condescension, but much more context required for a more telling judgement; wouldn't lose any sleep over it, either way :h:

Oh look, it's Billie-big-balls :rolleyes:

:hello:
Not exactly sure, but my enrollment interview's on the 9th september or something like that, and oh wow, cool! :biggrin: Luckkyy! LOL at least you went somewhere :adore:
LOOL cool, im sure it's not that bad haha, and awwhh of course! :daydreaming: :wink:

The interview is well after your bday fam
nah sunburn hurts, you're Asian n tan you can talk lol
n yea I went Universal Studios :cool:
Original post by 0to100
The interview is well after your bday fam
nah sunburn hurts, you're Asian n tan you can talk lol
n yea I went Universal Studios :cool:

I knooooow, thats rlly good tho, but I got 2 weddings the day after my bday, like one on the 30th and another on the 31st like damnnnnnnnnnn honayy, :tongue:
Rlly :redface: Never knew, I ain't been to another country like hot or cold, so I've never had sunburn lol, and yeah haha
OOOOO fancayy! :biggrin:
How long did you go for? :h:
Only the weird old guys who live in the posh areas call me a sweetheart, when I walk past

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending