The Student Room Group

Name a time that you've felt guilty about something

Mine was when I devoured a whole can of Pringles in under an hour and still felt hungry :colone:

Edit: Just to clarify, this can either be recently or in the past, big or small. Eating a whole can of Pringles is not my biggest lifetime regret/ most guilty that I've felt during my life :bhangra:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

When I bought an app without permission. It was £1 but I still felt guilty.
(edited 7 years ago)
Every time I buy my other half Ben & Jerry's to cheer him up and then eat it all by myself when he's not there I feel a little twang of guilt... :ashamed:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Every time I buy my other half Ben & Jerry's to cheer him up and then eat it all by myself when he's not there I feel a little twang of guilt... :ashamed:

What flavour? :beard:
Original post by iEthan
What flavour? :beard:

Peanut Butter cups :drool:

Sometimes I just excavate all the Peanut Butter cups and leave him the remaining ice cream bit...
Reply 5
I took some paints, paintbrush and pencils from school and never brought it back. They didn't notice xD
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Peanut Butter cups :drool:

Sometimes I just excavate all the Peanut Butter cups and leave him the remaining ice cream bit...

Oh you do know your ice cream. :drool: They're so good!!! I also like phish food though. :yum:
Reply 7
Original post by saraxh
When I bought an app without permission. It was £1 but I still felt guilty.

:eek: Did they every find out?

Original post by Ordo
I took some paints, paintbrush and pencils from school and never brought it back. They didn't notice xD

Don't feel bad about that, pretty sure everyone has done it :colone: They take the fun from our lives, so we deserve the compensation :lol:
Reply 8
When I got my now addict friend into drugs
Original post by PugDevil
:eek: Did they every find out?

Yes everything was fine :h:
When I step on one of my cats tails by accident :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Spock's Socks
When I step on one of my cats tails by accident :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have done this quite a bit :redface: I always drop to the floor and try to hug them and keep apologising :lol: Not that they can really understand me!
I dropped my hedgehog a couple of weeks back after absolutely ripping into my brother for dropping him a couple of days before that. She was not a happy camper and i felt pretty awful about it. :sad:
The countless times I've went to trip someone up, but they don't trip and just awkwardly stare at you knowing your mischievous act fell apart.
Original post by PugDevil
Mine was when I devoured a whole can of Pringles in under an hour and still felt hungry :colone:

ACHIEVEMENT!!! Be proud, not guilty haha.

Most recently, I feel guilty for not doing well in my exams and letting a lot of people down :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by Platopus
ACHIEVEMENT!!! Be proud, not guilty haha.

Most recently, I feel guilty for not doing well in my exams and letting a lot of people down :frown:

They just taste so damn good :cry:

As for your exams, that's a feeling that pretty much everyone goes through. I used to get really anxious about letting people down but as I went through the education levels, I developed my thinking to get around it.

So from now on, if I've felt that I've tried my very hardest to do well then I can't feel guilty about letting myself or other people down. I will just learn what I did wrong, and kick the exam's butt the next time round :awesome:
Wasting time again and again, losing out on so many good opportunities. I hate myself :frown:
I felt guilty that day when depression was really bad so I baked a lemon drizzle cake and ate all of it.

I felt guilty when I was a child and I stole money from my mum and dad to buy sweets from the corner shop.
(edited 7 years ago)
Looking at Justin Bieber topless

Quick Reply

Latest