The Student Room Group

Why is life so unfair?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by hamza772000
What do you mean? Why did you even post that kiss thing? :tongue:

Eh? You do know you have Light from Death Note as your avatar, right? And she has Misa. They were a 'couple' in the anime.
Original post by Ciel.
Eh? You do know you have Light from Death Note as your avatar, right? And she has Misa. They were a 'couple' in the anime.
Oh, damn! I don't even watch anime, I had Ben 10 before, she told me to change it to this yagami guy........how ironic :tongue:
Reply 322
Oh, damn! I don't even watch anime, I had Ben 10 before, she told me to change it to this yagami guy........how ironic :tongue:

LOL. Well, could've been worse. Be glad you haven't changed it to some random hentai guy.
Original post by Ciel.
LOL. Well, could've been worse. Be glad you haven't changed it to some random hentai guy.
Eww WTF?!?! I just googled that and ugh........:redface:
Reply 324
Eww WTF?!?! I just googled that and ugh........:redface:

A serial psychopathic killer Light is a better choice, I agree.
Original post by Ciel.
A serial psychopathic killer Light is a better choice, I agree.
I think that pic of his looks cool tbh :rolleyes:
Original post by Ciel.

Agh...I didn't even think of that before I asked him to change it...sorry...whoops..I'll change mine...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ciel.

Haha lmao...I could've gotten him to...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like Platopus said, life's a b**ch, and it can be both fair and unfair to anyone, good and bad. I guess in certain cases, the unfair moments outweigh the fair moments. I tend to align myself to being in the unfair column...
Reply 330
Original post by mypetpikachu
Agh...I didn't even think of that before I asked him to change it...sorry...whoops..I'll change mine...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, don't it's pretty cute.
Original post by Ciel.
Lol, don't it's pretty cute.

Haha..thx...just like me then..lol..jk..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieBlogger
Natural selection/survival of the 'fittest' is a Biological process and it is concerned physical fitness. How many fat people (who subsequently probably have CHD, Type 2 Diabetes, joint problems etc etc) are doing well for themselves? Quite a lot!

Nothing to do with natural selection and everything to do with opportunity, education, support and.....luck!

Life isn't fair because hard work and morals does not = success. Look at people born into wealth/royalty who never had to lift a finger. Look at dictators with no morals. Look at hard working good people who can barely afford rent and food. Life isn't fair because there are no intrinsic laws of the universe that ensure that good people are rewarded and bad people are punished. It's all random. Don't take it personally - the failure or the success.

Wow. Nicely said. It just goes to show it is a dog eat dog world though but not one that relies on natural selection. Those nice dogs just get put at the bottom of the pile. And you can only try your best in life but what if your best is not good enough? Then you are going to fail in life. That's the honest and brutal truth
Because every side of everything is not of equal measure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Toughen up. You need to become like a robot and see things with cold precision rather than emotion. Be rational rather than emotional. Lol

Quick Reply

Latest