The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
btw, sorry to any gingers out there, this is racist af

U horrible person...all the gingers out there...this dude is racist af...do not accept his apology...lmao..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
U horrible person...all the gingers out there...this dude is racist af...do not accept his apology...lmao..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, how am I racist, I apologised, and said that this was not meant to offend them, and no one is ugly any ways, (apart from me :tongue:).......
answer: @hamza772000
1.you are the first person to have called me sister,:colondollar: and you treated me like your real sister for example you keep saying to me to have rest all the time since i had my surgery, eventhough it's just a TSR friendship!
I was only joking, of course I like ma older sister :smile: :wink:
when i said i had 2 bro, u said:
Cool, but what about me???? :tongue: JK

you basically asked me to be ur sister lol
I can go on, but I don't want you to go through the pain of reading so much, you need rest rn :smile:

2.you've never left me 'hanging' (like you say:tongue:)on TSR, you always replied to my message as soon as possible unlike me who literally answer 24 hours later.......n u didnt even mind, ''i said dont spoil me too much orelse i will start replying 24 hours later'', n u said ''i will wait'' (sorry cant find the exact quote lol:redface:)

3.you never got angry or annoyed at me, like remember that time when i always forgot to click on view conversation/forgot to quote u alla time, u just agreed to keep repeating lol+the time i didnt understand how your username relate to your bday:toofunny:!!!

4.you pray for others-when i said i was gonna fail my english, i told you to pray for me and u said u would(euh....no you offered to make dua for me first lol:mmm:)

5.you accepted to correct my english errors so i can progress lol.....n you still accept to talk to someone who takes ages to find out what ''d***'' meant :toofunny:

6.you told me how nice i was, n then u didnt want to continue because it would be too long
I can go on, but I don't want you to go through the pain of reading so much, you need rest rn :smile:

7.you always blame thing on you even when other are being rude, like the time we argue
Well, I thought I upset you, and to me, that's as bad as upsetting you, so I must stop bothering you and I must leave you alone...............:frown:It wasn't your fault, it was all my fault......................Sorry! :frown:

Fair enough, go ahead, whatever makes you happy............I'll just stop being an annoying b**** and I'll just leave..........................Sorry for hurting your feelings

8.you always say sorry all the time n that shows how much you care about other's feeling (u never want them to get hurt)
Fair enough, go ahead, whatever makes you happy............I'll just stop being an annoying b**** and I'll just leave..........................Sorry for hurting your feelings
9.you care about my happiness more than yours (proof above quote lol)
10.And the final and most important one: you keep saying how nice i am
Okay, No, you're not nice, because saying that you're nice is an understatement, again what I did was so much more worse, but ur niceness is just reflected in ur actions :wink:
and you keep saying ur not nice!!! well it's the last time now!!

i gave u proofs so you cant say anything lol (PEE paragraph lol)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
x

i gave u proofs so you cant say anything lol
Aww, you acc took the time out to go back and find all the previous quotes :colondollar: Just shows how nice you acc are......... :rolleyes:

I mean, fair enough most of your points are valid :smile: but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm nice.

1. I wanted to be your brother, means I'm a beg :tongue:

2. I didn't leave you hanging coz I always reply to everyone asap.......definition=Saddo :tongue:

3. I don't get annoyed or angry coz I'm just a weak hearted, emotionless p*ssy :frown:

4. I pray for others because I didn't want you to fail, that's not being nice, just fulfilling a responsibility tbh :smile: And I heard if you pray for others, Allah accepts your prayers.......:smile:

5. I could've agreed to correct you errors sol my English improves?!!?

6. You just had a surgery, I'm sure even a SERIAL KILLER would empathise :smile:

7. Well, I was the one that initially changed your posts to something tremendously worse so......that is kinda rude :redface:

8. I was being an annoying b***h though, lol :tongue:

9. That's could be because, I don't know how emotions work, definition= RETARD :frown:

10. I just keep repeating the truth :wink:
Aww, you acc took the time out to go back and find all the previous quotes :colondollar: Just shows how nice you acc are......... :rolleyes:

I mean, fair enough most of your points are valid :smile: but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm nice.

1. I wanted to be your brother, means I'm a beg :tongue:

2. I didn't leave you hanging coz I always reply to everyone asap.......definition=Saddo :tongue:

3. I don't get annoyed or angry coz I'm just a weak hearted, emotionless p*ssy :frown:

4. I pray for others because I didn't want you to fail, that's not being nice, just fulfilling a responsibility tbh :smile: And I heard if you pray for others, Allah accepts your prayers.......:smile:

5. I could've agreed to correct you errors sol my English improves?!!?

6. You just had a surgery, I'm sure even a SERIAL KILLER would empathise :smile:

7. Well, I was the one that initially changed your posts to something tremendously worse so......that is kinda rude :redface:

8. I was being an annoying b***h though, lol :tongue:

9. That's could be because, I don't know how emotions work, definition= RETARD :frown:

10. I just keep repeating the truth :wink:

naaah, the fact that i found the previous quote was just so that u understand, so i can prove it lol

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
naaah, the fact that i found the previous quote was just so that u understand, so i can prove it lol

Spoiler

Aww, sorry but u just work hard for no reason :frown:

lol jk :tongue:

But please...........
Aww, sorry but u just work hard for no reason :frown:

lol jk :tongue:

But please...........

k...
lol, how am I racist, I apologised, and said that this was not meant to offend them, and no one is ugly any ways, (apart from me :tongue:).......

Aww...I was only joking...stop saying ur ugly...don't underestimate urself...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
k...
Aww, C'mon, fine I'm NICE :colondollar: Are you happy now? Please don't do this to me......:frown: I'm nice :smile:
Original post by mediaya
k...

Haha..that's the spirit...that's how u reply...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww...I was only joking...stop saying ur ugly...don't underestimate urself...

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
Haha..that's the spirit...that's how u reply...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

when i think of it i realise that i should've just said like you:
I f*cking cba...lmao...just accept it...lol...Posted from TSR Mobile

instead of wasting my time....:colonhash:
Original post by mediaya

Hey, I f***ing accepted it :frown: I'm nice :smile: I swear all that time I said I don't think I was nice, I was just taking the piss!!!! I think I'm nice but ur nicer :colondollar:
:rofl:

Hahaha..okay...il accept that...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya

Lmao..haha...I didn't even realise I said that..now reading back at that...I sound so cool..lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, C'mon, fine I'm NICE :colondollar: Are you happy now? Please don't do this to me......:frown: I'm nice :smile:

*cough*............ really funny:colonhash: *sarcastic*

Spoiler

Hahaha..okay...il accept that...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
download.jpg
Lmao..haha...I didn't even realise I said that..now reading back at that...I sound so cool..lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
*cough*............ really funny:colonhash: *sarcastic*

Spoiler

Yeah, I can't joke any more, lol
download.jpg

Oh dayyummm...nah...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest