The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How does it show no life ambition? I sugared to fund my Law degree from Oxford University, I graduated with zero debt and have a large amount of savings as a recent grad, which is not something any of my friends can say. I'm now working towards securing a position as a trainee solicitor. So why don't you only talk about things you actually have a clue about, because this is not one of them.

Clearly you're not proud of it, otherwise you wouldn't of used anon.
Original post by drowzee
Disgusting. Why don't you get off your high horse and stop judging people?

OP I don't really have an opinion either way; if it's something people want to do, then they should go ahead and do it.

that IS essentially what OP is aiming to do
Original post by Anonymous
Do you mind explaining how you got to that level of sugaring?

message me if you are truly interested as i should be happy to help as my guy has plenty of very wealthy friends to :wink:

You look like this.
BUT
Your with this

For this

Original post by 41b
If you're happy to be a soulless mercenary then go for it.

But each guy you sleep with radically decreases your ability to pair bond.

Then again, if you're seriously considering this, then you've likely lost that ability anyway.

So if there's a guy cucked enough to pay for it, use him. Fools deserve what comes to them.

okay,I have a question. Is it always necessary to sleep with the guy(sugardaddy) or are there sugar babies that just provide companionship sans sex?*

How does one become a sugar baby?*
Lol wtf is this thread
Original post by queen-bee
okay,I have a question. Is it always necessary to sleep with the guy(sugardaddy) or are there sugar babies that just provide companionship sans sex?*

Why would someone just want your companionship..? They've got friends for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$

You look like this.
BUT
Your with this

For this

Worth it would you say?

Yep, sex isn't a required part of the deal. Sometimes it can be, but initially it doesn't have to be. It's quite common that, you basically go on a load of expensive dates/shopping trips/romantic escapes. Sex doesn't have to be a part of any of that. But at SOME point, I'd imagine the man would start to...you know..expect something in return. There are like dating websites for this sort of arrangement.
Original post by donutellme
Why would someone just want your companionship..? They've got friends for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

so just sex and getting free gifts and money?
so just sex and getting free gifts and money?

It's basically prostitution, but with all the foreplay.
Original post by hezzlington
Yep, sex isn't a required part of the deal. Sometimes it can be, but initially it doesn't have to be. It's quite common that, you basically go on a load of expensive dates/shopping trips/romantic escapes. Sex doesn't have to be a part of any of that. But at SOME point, I'd imagine the man would start to...you know..expect something in return. There are like dating websites for this sort of arrangement.

yeah that's what I was thinking. What're you supposed to give back in return for all the luxury items etc,he's going to certainly be expecting something back. Oh really?! :gasp:
yeah that's what I was thinking. What're you supposed to give back in return for all the luxury items etc,he's going to certainly be expecting something back. Oh really?! :gasp:

Well, I suppose you're his arm/eye candy. Companionship in a romantic way. These are for busy, rich men who I'd imagine to also be rather needy/lonely.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
yes but that's generally because they find other features about them attractive - I think any sort of gold digger relationship is sad, the fact that people see this as a viable financial option is just depressing. Make your own money don't leach off some guy!*

Unrelated to your post, but why do some people keep putting asterisks after their posts?
Original post by FrogLad
Unrelated to your post, but why do some people keep putting asterisks after their posts?

it's a bug, it's being worked on.
Original post by FrogLad

no idea but it's bloody annoying - I'm not putting them there*
Original post by socialsugar
Could you please tell me how it is being a sugar baby whether it be good or bad, why you got in to it and is it worth it?

In reverse order..

.. only you can know if it's worth it for you;

.. obs it's almost always the money;

.. and that largely depends on you. To increase the chances of it not being bad, you need to accept that it's a business, specifically prostitution. That means following the rules, starting with the first words of the sex work bible: Get The Money First. Every time.

Lots more at saafe.info

You can hardly blame her given the abuse she's received.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
no idea but it's bloody annoying - I'm not putting them there*

it's a bug, it's being worked on.

Lol that's such an odd bug

It's not about pride, my usual account I use to post queries related to my professional job search as a solicitor and as you can see from this thread the rest of the world is very judgemental about this choice in lifestyle. I am completely honest with my friends and people I meet IRL about it but I wouldn't link my professional account or real name so as to not sabotage my career.

Latest