The Student Room Group

I only want sex from him

Scroll to see replies

he sounds gay
This is probably dumb but have you tried just asking him? I don't know how you ask someone to have sex with you w/o coming off desperate. :frown:
Find an excuse to be with him alone. Speak slowly and softly and touch his face. Kiss him. Then touch his lower abs and waist. Skim your head over the outside of his pants. He'll get the idea.

Vast majority of guys are just gonna go ahead and follow through in that scenario, especially if they are not particularly far into dating that other person and thus haven't had the "are we exclusive?" talk.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Find an excuse to be with him alone. Speak slowly and softly and touch his face. Kiss him. Then touch his lower abs and waist. Skim your head over the outside of his pants. He'll get the idea.

Vast majority of guys are just gonna go ahead and follow through in that scenario, especially if they are not particularly far into dating that other person and thus haven't had the "are we exclusive?" talk.

Listen to the sex expert!
:clap2:Mate you deserve and oscar for this.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Listen to the sex expert!
:clap2:Mate you deserve and oscar for this.

Lol I actually meant to say skim your hand over the outside of his pants, but meh, I guess head works too, looking up with those pretty eyes all innocent and adorable...

And to clarify. When touching his "lower abs and waist". You're running your nails across them slowly, occasionally pushing your fingers just slightly underneath the waistband of the trousers and then sliding back out again. It's only cuddling :wink:

Why an oscar though? Isn't that acting?
Lol I actually meant to say skim your hand over the outside of his pants, but meh, I guess head works too, looking up with those pretty eyes all innocent and adorable...

And to clarify. When touching his "lower abs and waist". You're running your nails across them slowly, occasionally pushing your fingers just slightly underneath the waistband of the trousers and then sliding back out again. It's only cuddling :wink:

Why an oscar though? Isn't that acting?

:K: That was very detailed!
If you would do all this to get laid then you do deserve an oscar for all that acting. No? :tongue:
:K: That was very detailed!
If you would do all this to get laid then you do deserve an oscar for all that acting. No? :tongue:

LOL. Girl, that assumes you've managed to get them in bed with you!

There's a whole lot of acting that you have to do beforehand to get to that stage :P

Besides, how is this acting anyway? You're just showing you want the D. You wouldn't be doing that I hope if you didn't want the D lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
LOL. Girl, that assumes you've managed to get them in bed with you!

There's a whole lot of acting that you have to do beforehand to get to that stage :P

Explain! What acting do you do beforehand? :holmes:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Explain! What acting do you do beforehand? :holmes:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm sure you can use your imagination.

The usual flattery. And pretending you actually care about someone's life and ambitions. More flattery. Pretending you really are going the extra effort for this guy because you care about him and are emotionally invested in his life. When really, you just want the D.

Gotta pick up on this because it is something that females are the victim of far more than males are.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 yep I'm Muslim but not practicing

I'll have to remember that one for when I fancy a holiday in Mecca.
I'm sure you can use your imagination.

The usual flattery. And pretending you actually care about someone's life and ambitions. More flattery. Pretending you really are going the extra effort for this guy because you care about him and are emotionally invested in his life. When really, you just want the D.

Gotta pick up on this because it is something that females are the victim of far more than males are.

Is your answer to Graphic for TSR? :colone:
Is your answer to Graphic for TSR? :colone:

It's nothing graphic Ms Princess. You really must calm yourself down ma'am.

I have a feeling that that which you seek may be better sought elsewhere than on this thread.

Perhaps my TSR inbox.

With regards to your actual question though I already answered it broadly - filling in the specifics of how to flatter someone and how to pretend you care for them is what requires your imagination. That is all :smile:
It's nothing graphic Ms Princess. You really must calm yourself down ma'am.

I have a feeling that that which you seek may be better sought elsewhere than on this thread.

Perhaps my TSR inbox.

With regards to your actual question though I already answered it broadly - filling in the specifics of how to flatter someone and how to pretend you care for them is what requires your imagination. That is all :smile:

No need Please :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Lol surely I must be able to do something.

Yes you can rape him. Otherwise pm me if interested :h:

Quick Reply