The Student Room Group

My ugg style boots

My ugg style boots slant when I wear them is this a bad thing I haven't even had them that long even though they only cost £9
Reply 1
Original post by Iamtj1300
My ugg style boots slant when I wear them is this a bad thing I haven't even had them that long even though they only cost £9

Well done mate
Reply 2
Original post by IYGB
Well done mate

What ?
Maybe buy new shoes? There is a retail shoe store called deichmann which sell durable shoes or alternatively you could buy trainers. :smile:
Reply 4
They'll be damaging your knees and ankles if you walk when they are slanted. If you want problems in later life keep wearing them. If not find something better quality.
It is bad. Your feet shouldn't be slanting in any shoes as that creates problems with your feet that then affect your posture.

Invest in either the real deal or buy a good pair of trainers
Reply 6
Original post by katherine9609
It is bad. Your feet shouldn't be slanting in any shoes as that creates problems with your feet that then affect your posture.

Do you do biology or something? What you said is definately not right

Shall i make you feel better? I had actual ugg boots. Dark Chocolate long boots it costed £120. You know what happened? My mum thought it was ok to wash it in the washing machine. The colour faded :cry2::cry2::cry::emo:
Reply 8

I like my uggs though :-/ should I just get my parents to buy me a new pair like every 3 months
I like my uggs though :-/ should I just get my parents to buy me a new pair like every 3 months

Try to invest in the real ones as buying new pairs constantly will eventually come to a cost of the actual ugg boots
It might look like a bargain to you now, but it might cause some serious health issues eventually. I suggest you to get proper shoes that comfort your feet.
Reply 11
Try to invest in the real ones as buying new pairs constantly will eventually come to a cost of the actual ugg boots

My parents would not be able to afford to buy me proper uggs
You can buy better shoes for that price though? I wear walking shoes which cost me no more than £25 a time, which last me somewhere around 6 months and I do a lot of walking.
Lol wear real uggs or none at all. I'm so against the fake ones be I had a pair and they are so bad for your feet after worn a few times by they are completely flat. They also have no grip so are a bit dangerous.
Reply 14
Original post by Tiger Rag
You can buy better shoes for that price though? I wear walking shoes which cost me no more than £25 a time, which last me somewhere around 6 months and I do a lot of walking.

I like to wear my uggs all the time though
Reply 15
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Lol wear real uggs or none at all. I'm so against the fake ones be I had a pair and they are so bad for your feet after worn a few times by they are completely flat. They also have no grip so are a bit dangerous.

Mine are leaning inwards and the grip on the bottom of the boots are going
Mine are leaning inwards and the grip on the bottom of the boots are going

Throw them away, you may risk twisting your ankle or even breaking them. If you want a comfortable pair of shoes just buy a pair of okay priced trainers.
Reply 17
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Throw them away, you may risk twisting your ankle or even breaking them. If you want a comfortable pair of shoes just buy a pair of okay priced trainers.

I can't throw them away There my school shoes and I've got to wear them all week
Reply 18
Original post by jamesanderson43
It might look like a bargain to you now, but it might cause some serious health issues eventually. I suggest you to get proper shoes that comfort your feet.

How could It cause damage ?
How could It cause damage ?

They don't support your feet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending