The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Heaven and hell: cities and towns of the UK

Scroll to see replies

Heaven is London (Westminster and immediate surrounding boroughs), Bath, OxfordHell is; idk most northern cites except Manchester?
Clearly none of you have been to Gravesend, Maidstone or Sittingbourne. Then you would be a bit more happy about ll your hell towns.
Original post by 0to100
Every place has heaven, every place has hell

People just put cliche places for heaven and hell like they got their opinions off tripadvisor or the couple news articles they read smh

There's nice places in Brum, Manchester, Liverpool, those are so obvious to say are bad and it shows how these people ****ging these towns off have never even BEEN lol and there's **** places in "LDN" as well

aw this thread got me all wound up :rofl:

Probably from reviews like this.:smile:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/18/very-steep-and-too-high-one-guys-tripadvisor-review-of-a-mountain-5347888/

Eugh I don't even wanna read it mate
*now that I've taken a peek I see it's not about *****y British towns

We found this guy, with the name GrimTraveller, who posted a one-star review on Tripadvisor about Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the British Isles (4,409ft), and he had a few issues.

:toofunny:
Well we're biased but we think Birmingham is heaven!
Hell - anywhere outside Birmingham :wink:

If you fancy visiting Brum this Summer, we've put together a handy guide of what's on, plus you can win tickets to some of the festivals: www.bcu.ac.uk/visit-birmingham

Enjoy :smile:
Reply 85
Heaven: Bath, Oxford, Richmond-on-Thames, Edinburgh

Hell: Birmingham, Bradford, Blackpool, Belfast (anywhere beginning with B, apparently).
Good: Bournemouth

(really) bad: glasgow (massive litter problem and dull environment)
I assume you live up north? :wink:

Surprised people have heard of Accrington :lol: God what a run-down town it has become. Burnley too.
Heaven: Manchester (because it’s home)

Hell: anywhere south of Manchester.
Heaven:
Sheffield
Barnsley
Doncaster
Manchester
Liverpool
Newcastle
Middlesborough
York

Hell:
Leeds
Dewsbury (Savile Town)
Luton
London (Tower Hamlets, Newham, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham (Barking part only))
Rotherham
Rochdale
Bradford
Birmingham
Tipton
(edited 6 years ago)
Heaven- Manchester, Liverpool, Teeside, Liverpool, Lake District, Sunderland, Durham, Swanage

Hell- London, Luton, Bradford, Slough, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Birmingham, Blackburn
Glasgow is definitely HELL i travel a lot to different continents and every time I am back in Glasgow i cannot believe how much rubbish there is all over the place says a lot about people who live here

Latest

Trending

Trending