The Student Room Group

This shy girl

I am just curious, are most shy and introverted girls the kinkiest?
I remember my girl was always so so so kinky on texts messaging me some real freaky and eye brow raising ish that it had man shocked

.Her imagination was off the chains.

But in real life she was the complete opposite and mostly kept herself to herself, and didn't have any friends and was always indoors. So I always had to initiate everything. Convincing her to leave her yard.

But when on texts or if it was just me and her, it was like she had an alter ego that only came out behind closed doors.

Unfortunately we aren't together anymore.

But thinking back now, she was the kinkiest and freakiest girl that I have encountered.:moon:

Scroll to see replies

Yeah they are kinky but don't give you a chance to see it as they don't bother meeting. Probs best not to pin your hopes on that one
Reply 2
just love the mix of posh and roadman
looool fam these girls are everywhere, soon as you get them out of their comfort zone their true freakish nature is out for you to see but only your eyes will ever witness it. Quiet girls are the buffest imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Man's unruly
I remember my girl was always so so so kinky on texts messaging me some real freaky and eye brow raising ish that it had man shocked

But in real life she was the complete opposite and mostly kept herself to herself, and didn't have any friends and was always indoors. So I always had to initiate everything. Convincing her to leave her yard.

But when on texts or if it was just me and her, it was like she had an alter ego that only came out behind closed doors.

But thinking back now, she was the kinkiest and freakiest girl that I have encountered.:moon:

Not all of them but yes, some of them. I use to be close with one and she was sometimes kinky. I still know a few that are like that, not exactly but a little bit like that.

I don't know anyone shyer than myself and I would hardly call myself "kinky". Sorry!
I find this thread way too funny. :mmm:
Reply 6
Original post by Platopus
I don't know anyone shyer than myself and I would hardly call myself "kinky". Sorry!

Are you male or female though?
Reply 7
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I find this thread way too funny. :mmm:

Is it because you can relate to being quiet and kinky?
Reply 8
Original post by Platopus

Your profile pic is quite kinky mmmm
From my sample size of 1...yes
Original post by TS21
just love the mix of posh and roadman
looool fam these girls are everywhere, soon as you get them out of their comfort zone their true freakish nature is out for you to see but only your eyes will ever witness it. Quiet girls are the buffest imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really, so its common?
why would you talk about me in public :cry:
Are you male or female though?

Female

Original post by Dr.Snake
Your profile pic is quite kinky mmmm

I can't be held accountable for your platypus fetish
Original post by fatima1998

Yo, I can legit imagine you being mad kinky.

You are always so well behaved and would never dare utter any profanity.

And you are pious.
I can only speak for myself but I am incredibly shy, only have a few friends I keep in contact with. Anyway, on a scale of 1-10, I think I'm a 7, I do like some errr...questionable things :colondollar:. But, it would take a while for me to open up to someone I had just started dating. They would definitely have to be the primary initiator at first.
Yo, I can legit imagine you being mad kinky.

You are always so well behaved and would never dare utter any profanity.

And you are pious.

me and mad kinky :noway:
ermmm is that all nice things you said for me
and what made you think i am pious???
and why would you put that thread from your main account :erm:
Reply 16
Original post by fatima1998

I knew your TSR persona was all an act :eek:
Original post by RobML
I knew your TSR persona was all an act :eek:

:cry2: