The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

just got some bomb ass news so happy af
Original post by littlenorthernlass
When I've explained that in the past to people, I always think it makes me so sound a bit snotty, like "I'm paid to be here and I'm older than you:smug:"

Well that's exactly what you're being like, so...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Friar Chris

Original post by Matrix123
One could say that it is an opportunity to be hopeful :u:

:h: :five:

:colondollar:

:jumphug:

(Indeed! (Sorry:colondollar:))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes i agree with that!

:biggrin: :five:

Hehe!

No worries, she didnt tell me either :frown:
She ignlred my vm i left her around a week ago :frown:
Freezer is saddened by this
I hope she still likes me!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Let me aid you with your request. :holmes:
If we consider that 1 + 1 = fenêtre
The chicken crossed the road to get @TheOtherSide.
And that @Plagioclase = bae :love:
You will realise that you have been fooled your whole entire life and that cheese is undoubtedly a vegetable:albertein:

Spoiler

I'm so confused right now. :afraid:
Imagine me smiling and nodding as if I know what you're on about. :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Yes i agree with that!

:biggrin: :five:

Hehe!

No worries, she didnt tell me either :frown:
She ignlred my vm i left her around a week ago :frown:
Freezer is saddened by this
I hope she still likes me!

Yay! :biggrin:
:five:

Oh, I mean she replied to my VM but I assumed she was already talking to you. Hmm:holmes: that's odd. I'm sure she has a good reason for it. I'm sure she still likes you:yep: We must ask her. Actually, I'll see if I can tag her. That might be better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Took a really bad panic attack an hour or two ago and its left me totally zapped. I feel like every ounce of energy and oomph has been drained out of me so I'm off to bed.

Sleep well everyone :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Took a really bad panic attack an hour or two ago and its left me totally zapped. I feel like every ounce of energy and oomph has been drained out of me so I'm off to bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww hope you feel better soon :smile:

Thanks, you too! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay! :biggrin:

Oh, I mean she replied to my VM but I assumed she was already talking to you. Hmm:holmes: that's odd. I'm sure she has a good reason for it. I'm sure she still likes you:yep: We must ask her. Actually, I'll see if I can tag her. That might be better

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good news! I'm here for the night now! I'm all showered and ready to respond to all the notifications I have!

Yeah i saw, well we did a bit but then she didn't respond afterwards :frown:
But yeah then I felt her one and she replied to you shortly afterwards.
I've left another one around an hour ago so we shall see if she replies to that one! I hope she does!
Well could you ask her those things? I think it would be easier tbh and she would give the full truth!
Not that she would lie but you know how some people are! I do trust that she has a valid reason!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo! I hope you sleep well and I hope you feel better in the morning!
I can't say enough good things about you!

Goodnight! :hugs:
Good news! I'm here for the night now! I'm all showered and ready to respond to all the notifications I have!

Yeah i saw, well we did a bit but then she didn't respond afterwards :frown:
But yeah then I felt her one and she replied to you shortly afterwards.
I've left another one around an hour ago so we shall see if she replies to that one! I hope she does!
Well could you ask her those things? I think it would be easier tbh and she would give the full truth!
Not that she would lie but you know how some people are! I do trust that she has a valid reason!

Yay! (I'm starting to feel a little sleepy though...hopefully I can hold it back for a while :tongue:)

Ohh same tbh, she stopped replying to me before we started talking about her. I guess it was just a very temporary return. Knowing her, she's probably already gone to bed so I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Hopefully she'll be back tomorrow :smile:
If you want me to, I don't mind. Yeah, true:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Creeped out and scared by random dude...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bored :colonhash:
Original post by mypetpikachu
Creeped out and scared by random dude...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apologies for that, I'll stay clear next time
Yay! (I'm starting to feel a little sleepy though...hopefully I can hold it back for a while :tongue:)

Ohh same tbh, she stopped replying to me before we started talking about her. I guess it was just a very temporary return. Knowing her, she's probably already gone to bed so I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Hopefully she'll be back tomorrow :smile:
If you want me to, I don't mind. Yeah, true:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

(Damn I hope you can hold it back too! Can't have you sleeping just as I return! :frown: )

Ah well that's made me feel more relieved about it. She suspected something haha!
Yeah it seems that way!
Yeah she does go to bed fairly early compared to us, but I suppose it's good to get some sleep!
Yeah hopefully, then we can all have the party! :biggrin:
I'd like it if you did but it's your choice. Indeed :yep:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Long Story...

I went to Ilford after we were dropped off there after a school trip in Cinema's :biggrin:

Everyone from my year was there.

One of the boys in my year is in a gang in Ilford called 791, It's actually mad scary so please don't laugh at the fact that I said gang... I don't mean like gang as in friendship, I mean like a crew.

The boy (perpetrator) had beef with some guy who I know (victim).

So the story starts with me and 3 friends going to KFC after Cinema's.

The victim also came to KFC with some mates.

The perpetrator and his crew came. He brought around 10 men with him
most of them in Year 11 and up, 2 in my year and one girl. (Most from 791) (One from 67 (A proper gang... As in PROPER))
We later realised there were actually around 40 men in the end, a lot of them were on the corners and sides.

Half of them were standing outside and the others came into KFC

We were quite shook at that point cos we know that most of them have knives on them and we wouldn't really be to do much against them.

So the girl went in and hugged the victim, cos they are really close and some other guy came in and stole the victims food.

So a lot of s*** went down... They were swearing at each other and were like, 'come outside innit' 'watch what I do to you you p***io'

A lot of our other friends were also cornered and robbed

Later me and my 3 friends had to get out of KFC

We went out and took an alleyway, before 2 guys stopped us

There were at least 20 people behind them

The guys who stopped us both had kinfe's sooooo we were SCARED!!!

One of them started touching me and I pushed him off, otherwise I knew they would look for money.

They asked for money and took one of my friends down onto the floor

They took a lot of money out of us

I gave £20 so that they don't rumage thru my clothing and find my phone

We just went home after one of the guys gave my friends wallet back after taking over £50

It was deep :frown:

The victim got beaten up later

The perpetrator was kinda mates with me and told us that we were part of 'collateral damage'

It doesn't sound as bad here as it truly was... But yh that happened and a lot more
I can't go into all the details (I don't have time....)

I ain't ever going Ilford After School EVAR AGAIN!!!

and thats why u should carry ur ak47 around duhh

Spoiler

Original post by Friar Chris

And actually, no, it's not that at all. I've just discussed this with Mother and we have agreed that it's my insecurity and lack of confidence that makes me feel uncomfortable to 'correct' someone. I've been here before and I've never managed to address the situation without it coming across to me as self-important, so with that in mind, I feel especially awkward.

I feel rubbish.
I'm not snotty with these teenagers, I just find it AWKWARD to correct them when they assume I'm on work experience too...:redface:

Unrelated, my inside ankle really hurts, I think I might have sprained it:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
(Damn I hope you can hold it back too! Can't have you sleeping just as I return! :frown: )

Ah well that's made me feel more relieved about it. She suspected something haha!
Yeah it seems that way!
Yeah she does go to bed fairly early compared to us, but I suppose it's good to get some sleep!
Yeah hopefully, then we can all have the party! :biggrin:
I'd like it if you did but it's your choice. Indeed :yep:

Sorry, didn't realise you'd quoted already :colondollar:

It appears I have held it back! :biggrin:

:hugs:<------- gotta go back tk these otherwise the value of The Jumphug will decrease :tongue:

Haha, yeah!
She does, and it is good to get as much sleep as she does :yep:
Yup! :h:
Of course I don't mind! (So just ask why she didn't reply to the VM? Is that it?) - just double check before I do it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, didn't realise you'd quoted already :colondollar:

It appears I have held it back! :biggrin:

:hugs:<------- gotta go back tk these otherwise the value of The Jumphug will decrease :tongue:

Haha, yeah!
She does, and it is good to get as much sleep as she does :yep:
Yup! :h:
Of course I don't mind! (So just ask why she didn't reply to the VM? Is that it?) - just double check before I do it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe no worries, my speed has increased at night somehow haha!

Woop! That's made Freezer very happy! :biggrin:

:hugs: ah yes the attack hug (or whatever I called it) must be saved for special occasions!

It sure is! Not many of us seem to do it though!
:h:
Excellent! (Well that and if she still likes me. Just those). Haha no worries! Always best to make sure!
Thankyou!
Hehe no worries, my speed has increased at night somehow haha!

Woop! That's made Freezer very happy! :biggrin:

:hugs: ah yes the attack hug (or whatever I called it) must be saved for special occasions!

It sure is! Not many of us seem to do it though!
:h:
Excellent! (Well that and if she still likes me. Just those). Haha no worries! Always best to make sure!
Thankyou!

:awesome:

Awwww, Matrix is glad that Freezer is happy :h:

:hugs:
:rofl: yup!

Yeah, it's a shame few people get to :redface:

(Ahhh OK. And do you want me to say you were wondering that or that o was jyst wondering? :smile:) Yup, as a great quote says, better to ask twice than to lose your way one :u:

No worries! :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest