The Student Room Group

Where have all the romantic, intelligent, home-girls gone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
Seriously. No matter where I go or what I do there is an issue with most women I encounter.

Either they just want something casual and want my D and little else.

They are too stupid to hold even the most basic of conversations and/or have been brainwashed by ridiculous PC left-wing agenda nonsense and/or are radical feminists/think the world is against them (yet do absolutely nothing to improve their lives and just moan to me again while wanting to stroke the D).

Or, they just want to wear revealing clothing and go clubbing/partying three times a week (or binge drink at home, 3 times a week >_>:wink:.

Or, they're Muslim.

Why is it so hard to find a woman who doesn't enjoy partying/clubbing culture, is well read and a rational thinker, is actually romantic AND still not a prude in the bedroom and isn't religious?

Am I asking for too much? I promise they need only be 5/10, perhaps even 4/10 if their personality is good enough. But I can't even find a 1/10 :frown:

You'd almost think people were avoiding me because I'm a manlet.

I find the same thing a lot of the time I'm a little less stringent but still don't get anyone (not that I am very actively looking)
if i was a woman I'd be almost perfect for you
Reply 21
Why is it so hard to find a woman who doesn't enjoy partying/clubbing culture, is well read and a rational thinker, is actually romantic AND still not a prude in the bedroom and isn't religious?

Well I was with someone with all those qualities. Was/am, I dunno, a tentative thing..sort of on hiatus, probably over lol, so not done too good a job. But I can say they exist
Well. I find it very difficult personally to find that correct sort of person at university. And libraries are incredibly awkward places to try and befriend strangers in. With regards to martial art clubs, I've been doing martial arts for a very long time but I have to say I struggle to find homely, romantic, intelligent sorts at martial arts clubs hahahaha. Without being overly stereotypical that's my totally unscientific anecdotal analysis of them :P

I'm gonna go wild talking to strangers in lectures when I return to uni for my third year if I am not satisfied by then, however, I've got a year out from uni until then and don't really want to be single for that time.

And concerning TSR the actual chance of someone being close to me in this vast country is rather low. It has happened before though. Twice actually. So it's possible.
Feminism destroyed them.
Original post by jamesthehustler
I find the same thing a lot of the time I'm a little less stringent but still don't get anyone (not that I am very actively looking)
if i was a woman I'd be almost perfect for you

So James.

I heard that transgenderism is getting a lot more accepted in society these days.

And reassignment surgery is only getting cheaper to perform as time goes on.

James, have you ever considered whether or not you may be described as having been assigned the incorrect gender?

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well I was with someone with all those qualities. Was/am, I dunno, a tentative thing..sort of on hiatus, probably over lol, so not done too good a job. But I can say they exist

Of cours they exist! I'm not batshit crazy searching for something that isn't real.

What do you think I am, a creationist archaeologist or something? :wink:

I'm just curious as to what the hell has happened in society that these peeps are so damn rare.

Original post by xobeauty
Who wants to talk about anything intelligent that gets boring really quick

If anyone would have followed me on TSR for a short amount of time they would know that I am not one to only discuss academic topics and that my tongue is capable of far more!

The capacity to discuss academic topics every now and then is nice though. But most importantly it just means they won't be totally woo-woo themselves and just be normal...
(edited 7 years ago)
Who wants to talk about anything intelligent that gets boring really quick
So James.

I heard that transgenderism is getting a lot more accepted in society these days.

And reassignment surgery is only getting cheaper to perform as time goes on.

James, have you ever considered whether or not you may be described as having been assigned the incorrect gender?

no, I'm happy as I am it much easier to shoot a shotty as a bloke
Well. I find it very difficult personally to find that correct sort of person at university.

It'sJudyslife met her husband in university through friends. :love:
Original post by jamesthehustler
no, I'm happy as I am it much easier to shoot a shotty as a bloke

I'm not 100% sure what you're saying, but for all the options I agree with you anyway.

So yeah, I agree James.
I'm an intelligent atheist who doesn't think the world is against hmu
I really sympathise OP, I find myself in the same position :frown:

I'm hoping that when I get to uni it will be better, for I have found no one that possesses all/most of those qualities at my school.
*cough*

Spoiler

And I can't find a guy who appreciates those qualities in me. Where have all of YOU gone?
Reply 33
You must just be looking in the wrong places becsuse I know lots of girls like this. I know a girl perfect for you actually:u:
Original post by Platopus
Oh I'm here, I exist! But, there's a catch...

Spoiler

I require evidence before i believe you :wink:
Reply 35

Where have all the romantic, intelligent, home-girls gone?

Ive seen some lovely romantic home-women in England. They do be out there. You just need to go into the real world and travel and see for yourself.

These lovely romantic sensible women tend to be found in quality areas, places that have good morals, financially good areas, families that have good morals, etc etc.
Ive seen some lovely sensible women out there with good manners and attractive too. Seen them in Coventry offices, university, work institutions, on the train and in shops too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by perspectives
I'm an intelligent atheist who doesn't think the world is against hmu

You're too young though Miss. I'm nearly 21 :P
You're too young though Miss. I'm nearly 21 :P

maybe that's your answer, we are all too young.
Also somebody needs to be asking where all the intelligent guys my age are? They're seriously all dumb and/or dress bad.
Seriously. No matter where I go or what I do there is an issue with most women I encounter.

Either they just want something casual and want my D and little else.

They are too stupid to hold even the most basic of conversations and/or have been brainwashed by ridiculous PC left-wing agenda nonsense and/or are radical feminists/think the world is against them (yet do absolutely nothing to improve their lives and just moan to me again while wanting to stroke the D).

Or, they just want to wear revealing clothing and go clubbing/partying three times a week (or binge drink at home, 3 times a week >_>:wink:.

Or, they're Muslim.

Am I asking for too much? I promise they need only be 5/10, perhaps even 4/10 if their personality is good enough. But I can't even find a 1/10 :frown:

You'd almost think people were avoiding me because I'm a manlet.

Your post made me LOL :rofl:
Whats wrong with muslim girls? Quite a few of my friends are only muslim by name and barely practice!
There are women who hate feminists and barely drink or club and are virgins. Your just out of luck sorry to say :redface:
:emo:

Quick Reply

Latest