The Student Room Group

Is prison really that bad

Family' have me scared, they was like you could die on your first day, what's it really like and how would you cope first time going inside

Scroll to see replies

It will ruin your life.
Reply 2
I know
why would you go to prison anyway :shakecane:
Depends, did you murder somebody?
minimum security looks alright on orange is the new black. Especially when they went swimming in that lake.
jk.
Reply 5
The problem is not really the prison sentence, you can always spend it with a good book or two. The problem lies in the future, or lack thereof. Your future is pretty much destroyed unless you're extremely talented.
Reply 6
I was 19 at the time this girl who was 14 set me up with her friend they attacked me and she spat in my face, I was gonna hit her this woman was holding me back in thinking if I had hit her how would I survive in prison
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I was 19 at the time this girl who was 14 set me up with her friend they attacked me and she spat in my face, I was gonna hit her this woman was holding me back in thinking if I had hit her how would I survive in prison

Perhaps you need to talk to someone about this? :/
Family' have me scared, they was like you could die on your first day, what's it really like and how would you cope first time going inside

From what I've heard (from documentaries and such) it seems pretty damn awful. Yes you could probably die from getting beat up by inmates etc, I guess that's the main cause. They form gangs in there so you have to be part of one or try and be a lone wolf, where the first option is the more safer one. Can't really expect prison to be good though can you? It's a punishment for a crime so they won't treat you well at all.
Reply 9
Yeah your right with a criminal record your ****ed forever
How about you spend some time there and let us know?
What if you hit a girl
hold on to your soap
Reply 13
What if you hit a girl

Or person
only read the title but :facepalm2:
Yeah I have people are like the next time someone spits in your face you knock them the **** outworn if it's a ****ing 3 year old, I was like what if I go prison, they said who cares you ride your sentence at least you still got your pride and dignity I can understand what he's saying
Nah
Loool
Looool

Quick Reply

Latest