The Student Room Group

Why do all Girls love Musicians?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fermat1324
It's okay dude we still love you :smile:

:woo:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XOR_
I'm a guy and for what it's worth, I love female musicians (assuming they're actually competent).

emily haines amirite?
music is relaxing and they possibly like lime-lite but not all girls
some just want fun!
elliott smith kurt cobain emily haines to name three who are better

matt bellamy's lyrics are banal mostly

i admit that his constant conspiracy theories are getting a bit old but origin of symmetry and absolution are on another level
Original post by tanyapotter
i admit that his constant conspiracy theories are getting a bit old but origin of symmetry and absolution are on another level

I do like some Matt Bellamy to be fair I was being a little controversial with my last post. Listened to Muse a fair bit in the past. Got New Born in my head now :tongue:
I do like some Matt Bellamy to be fair I was being a little controversial with my last post. Listened to Muse a fair bit in the past. Got New Born in my head now :tongue:

new born is particularly remarkable lyrically :h:
But if someone had released, like, an album that moved you, wouldn't you like them?

I get that the typical trash "musician" in college who doesn't make it is probably less attractive than, say, someone who just quietly gets a maths PhD, is good looking and works in a university.

It's unlikely I'd like them because of the music. I like people when I like them as a whole person, not as a couple of achievements or talents.
Original post by XOR_
I'm a guy and for what it's worth, I love female musicians (assuming they're actually competent).

Original post by Millieconfused

Quick Reply

Latest