Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:awesome:

Awwww, Matrix is glad that Freezer is happy :h:

:five:

:hugs:
:rofl: yup!

Yeah, it's a shame few people get to :redface:

(Ahhh OK. And do you want me to say you were wondering that or that o was jyst wondering? :smile:) Yup, as a great quote says, better to ask twice than to lose your way one :u:

No worries! :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Here we go again! Freezer is glad that Matrix is glad that that Freezer is happy! :biggrin:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Hmm well I honestly don't mind either way tbh. Whichever feels more comfortable for you)
Yes that's very true! You're like a quote dispenser haha! So many great quotes!

:jive:
Worried about tomorrow :erm:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77

Here we go again! Freezer is glad that Matrix is glad that that Freezer is happy! :biggrin:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Hmm well I honestly don't mind either way tbh. Whichever feels more comfortable for you)
Yes that's very true! You're like a quote dispenser haha! So many great quotes!

:jive:

Haha we are both glad and happy! :h:

:rofl:

(OK :smile:)
Yup! Haha, one of the very few I remember :tongue:

Anyways, I'm very tired now so I should sleep. Goodnight! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate that I'm doing this to myself all over again, just after my scars healed. I am such a hypocrite, but, I can't help it. It's the one thing that I have control of in my life, and, to be able to do it is liberating.
Haha we are both glad and happy! :h:

:rofl:

(OK :smile:)
Yup! Haha, one of the very few I remember :tongue:

Anyways, I'm very tired now so I should sleep. Goodnight! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha we sure are! :biggrin:

(Thanks again :smile:)
Aw I'm sure you remember loads of them! :yep:

Nooo! :cry2: Freezer wishes Matrix a goodnight! :hugs:
Original post by IntendedIdiocy
I hate that I'm doing this to myself all over again, just after my scars healed. I am such a hypocrite, but, I can't help it. It's the one thing that I have control of in my life, and, to be able to do it is liberating.

Here if you ever need to ever talk or vent :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha we sure are! :biggrin:

(Thanks again :smile:)
Aw I'm sure you remember loads of them! :yep:

Nooo! :cry2: Freezer wishes Matrix a goodnight! :hugs:

Yup!:biggrin:

(Just a favour for a good friend :wink:)
I wish! :tongue:

Awwww, goodnight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3268
Bored/sleepy/walking aimlessly in the abyss of a lonely life

That's where I'm at right at this second
Yup!:biggrin:

(Just a favour for a good friend :wink:)
I wish! :tongue:

Awwww, goodnight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

(Aww Matrix, that's lovely!! I'm very happy to have you as a good friend!)
Nah it's true!

Goodnight!
Original post by tasha_tah
Well I disagree with u tho... I haven't acc seen u but I'm guessing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm well if you insist!
Ah fair enough, well you have now :biggrin:
Just remembered that the college sent me a letter earlier saying well done for finishing my course, are you interested in joining us for next year. They know full well I have an apprenticeship!! Why the **** would I leave that to go back to the hell hole of college!
First thing I did after reading the letter, was set fire to it! That was the most appropriate thing to do I think. So I did it. Now it's in the atmosphere!
I was so angry after reading that! How dare they suggest I leave my apprenticeship and pay £3000 to go there and not be taught anything!!!! I don't know what they were on but I suggest that no one ever take any of it!
****ing ridiculous!! I'm disgusted! So angry!!

Btw I'm really excited about my apprenticeship and everyone who works there is awesome! Even the the really high up important people! One of whom came to chat to me on Monday about F1 :biggrin: That was awesome!
Just remembered that the college sent me a letter earlier saying well done for finishing my course, are you interested in joining us for next year. They know full well I have an apprenticeship!! Why the **** would I leave that to go back to the hell hole of college!
First thing I did after reading the letter, was set fire to it! That was the most appropriate thing to do I think. So I did it. Now it's in the atmosphere!
I was so angry after reading that! How dare they suggest I leave my apprenticeship and pay £3000 to go there and not be taught anything!!!! I don't know what they were on but I suggest that no one ever take any of it!
****ing ridiculous!! I'm disgusted! So angry!!

Btw I'm really excited about my apprenticeship and everyone who works there is awesome! Even the the really high up important people! One of whom came to chat to me on Monday about F1 :biggrin: That was awesome!

Ur first reaction was awsome :top: the burning bit basically!!
Ur second reaction was bad, :no:, the getting angry bit lol
Just bin everything u dont like :ahee:, dont use up ur precious energy on that useless f*cking sh*t:facepalm:....

Yh i like that atmosphere! :yes: Is it just me... Or i have really never seen u like that... I mean so happy:awesome:
I am genuinely happy that u will be enjoying ur apprenticeship:rolleyes::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frustrated that I'm not tired at 4:30am in the freaking morning!!!!! I can hear seagulls outside!!!
:biggrin:

(Aww Matrix, that's lovely!! I'm very happy to have you as a good friend!)
Nah it's true!

Goodnight!

(Me too :smile:)
But you've only seen me recite one quote from memory :tongue:

Morning :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ur first reaction was awsome :top: the burning bit basically!!
Ur second reaction was bad, :no:, the getting angry bit lol
Just bin everything u dont like :ahee:, dont use up ur precious energy on that useless f*cking sh*t:facepalm:....

Yh i like that atmosphere! :yes: Is it just me... Or i have really never seen u like that... I mean so happy:awesome:
I am genuinely happy that u will be enjoying ur apprenticeship:rolleyes::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it's always an instinctive reaction of mine!
But do you about my college situation? If not give my blog a read you shall understand then why I was so angry!
But I wanted to burn it! So I did! :biggrin:

---------

Me too! It's awesome really! I've been way happier before but not so much recently tbh.
Do you remember that time I went to sleep at 5 in the morning? I was really happy then :biggrin:
Aww Thankyou! I'm looking forward to it! Just enjoying my time off now!

(Me too :smile:)
But you've only seen me recite one quote from memory :tongue:

Morning :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

(Excellent!)
True but I imagine you've got many more stashed away :yep:

Morning! :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
Frustrated that I'm not tired at 4:30am in the freaking morning!!!!! I can hear seagulls outside!!!

Hmm it's a strange sensation isn't it. I hope you ended up sleeping in the end! I'm you did!
Hmm it's a strange sensation isn't it. I hope you ended up sleeping in the end! I'm you did!

Yeah, I did :biggrin: I woke up at 9am though for some reason, I have no idea what's going on :lol:
Original post by Blondie987
Yeah, I did :biggrin: I woke up at 9am though for some reason, I have no idea what's going on :lol:

Ayyyy...same...I woke up at 9 as well...lol..sorry..just had to say that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest