The Student Room Group

Stalker waits up to EIGHT HOURS for bus driver

Scroll to see replies

Why sad?
Reply 2
For both parties involved- the guy sounds terrified and the girl's obviously mental and needs support
the sad thing is that if the stalker were male and the victim female he'd be imprisoned in a matter of months.
I wonder what's wrong with her.
Original post by mulberry1

What a lunatic woman, he isn't even that good looking
Reply 7
The criminal justice system is messed up:“One female *officer said, ‘Oh lucky you’. They asked, ‘What is the crime here?’”

Could imagine how different things would've been if that stalker was a male- it wouldn't have taken 3 years- for sure
Reply 8
Original post by banterboy
the sad thing is that if the stalker were male and the victim female he'd be imprisoned in a matter of months.

Definitely. I wonder where the equality in the justice system is.

Edit: Tbf she was jailed for 2 years before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
The restraining order is a bit confusing though. Any form of contact I can understand, but banning her from Oxford- she lives around there! And his bus route, which takes her into town? Unless they just mean if he's driving?

Lol.

Oh what terrible news! If it is male stalker they are imprisoned in a matter of months!
Original post by BWV1007
Definitely. I wonder where the equality in the justice system is.

Edit: Tbf she was jailed for 2 years before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How exactly can you make a comment on equality when you know don't know anything about the case?
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol.

Oh what terrible news! If it is male stalker they are imprisoned in a matter of months!

well its terrible news that this mans suffering was prolonged becuase his stalker didn't have a dick
well its terrible news that this mans suffering was prolonged becuase his stalker didn't have a dick

Oh wait....more made up things without any evidence.

It is not as if guys stalk for years without being stopped

You are probably the type of person that thinks the fact that males form the majority of stalkers is a form of feminist myth.
(edited 7 years ago)
She's got tiny eyes she couldn't see
Original post by Little Popcorns
She's got tiny eyes she couldn't see

:toofunny:
Original post by DorianGrayism
Oh wait....more made up things without any evidence.

It is not as if guys stalk for years without being stopped

You are probably the type of person that thinks the fact that males form the majority of stalkers is a form of feminist myth.

i doubt the existence of such a person
i doubt the existence of such a person

Errrrr..... No. I said it was you. Keep up.

Just because I have a dick, the world is against me! I can't even stalk for for more than a few months at a time!
Stalkers are soooo creepy. I had a stalker about a year ago, was scary af. :afraid:
:lol: she does though they're super weird and tiny

The rest of her face is quite unusual to say the least too tbh :/
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest