The Student Room Group

My sister hooked up with the guy I like

So about a year ago my younger sister hooked up with the guy I like at a party (I already liked him back then). We moved countries and didn't speak much with the guy until about a week ago, when we came back on holidays. I kind of started liking him again... The problem is she wants to hook up with him again and I don't want to have to deal with that again. It hurts seeing your sister with the guy you like and then the two going into a bedroom together. What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

nice
Original post by Cookie..monster
So about a year ago my younger sister hooked up with the guy I like at a party (I already liked him back then). We moved countries and didn't speak much with the guy until about a week ago, when we came back on holidays. I kind of started liking him again... The problem is she wants to hook up with him again and I don't want to have to deal with that again. It hurts seeing your sister with the guy you like and then the two going into a bedroom together. What do I do?
Aw no this is a horrible situation :frown: okay...
I think first things first is does your sister know how you feel about him? If not then she isn't exactly going to think to be mindful of what she's doing/how she's behaving. Have you told her?
If not I would...
If she's still nasty and decides to rub it in your face then **** that and I'm afraid sweetheart you're gonna have to spend a lot of time avoiding them both and focusing on your own wellbeing maybe school, college, uni, friends, hobbies etc
Attack her!
JK i'm sorry you have to go through it! :tongue:
Who's better looking you or her?
If its her! Try to get yourself all glammed up on front of him. Try to flirt. Hint to him u like him and ur better than ur sis. Try to go OTT with the flirting to out level your sister. Tell the guy you liked him first and want him more and why he should be with YOU and not your sis again :tongue:
hooked up as in slept with?
Reply 5
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Attack her!
If its her! Try to get yourself all glammed up on front of him. Try to flirt. Hint to him u like him and ur better than ur sis. Try to go OTT with the flirting to out level your sister. Tell the guy you liked him first and want him more and why he should be with YOU and not your sis again :tongue:

...something tells me this could have adverse affects on the sibling relationship
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
...something tells me this could have adverse affects on the sibling relationship

what do you mean HA :biggrin:
Original post by Little Popcorns

I think first things first is does your sister know how you feel about him?

Thanks. She knew last time, so I'm not sure it would make much of a difference, but I'll try telling her again... She's changed a bit since the move, maybe that has too.
Original post by abcde3237
hooked up as in slept with?

As in, as far as I know, everything but sleeping with.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Attack her!

I have no idea who's the better looking one. I think it's her, she thinks it's me, and all of our friends are biased. And I would rather have my sister with the guy I like, than problems with her. But thanks anyways😂
Original post by Cookie..monster
I have no idea who's the better looking one. I think it's her, she thinks it's me, and all of our friends are biased. And I would rather have my sister with the guy I like, than problems with her. But thanks anyways😂

Your sweet. :tongue: Keep your sis. Better to choose ur sis than a guy :biggrin:
your sister likes me so just hook up with me and make her jealous
Original post by Angry Bird
your sister likes me so just hook up with me and make her jealous

i though you were muslim bruh

das haram
i though you were muslim bruh

das haram

sit back and watch the reps come inn
sit back and watch the reps come inn

who's getting reps, you or me

bruh are you a sellout, saying haram stuff for reps smh
Reply 15
It's not gay if it's a three way

Posted from TSR Mobile
who's getting reps, you or me

bruh are you a sellout, saying haram stuff for reps smh

Im gettin the reps bruhh I'm hella entertaining and yall love my posts and rep me dailyyy! need a sense of humour for them gem gainZ bruh
Im gettin the reps bruhh I'm hella entertaining and yall love my posts and rep me dailyyy! need a sense of humour for them gem gainZ bruh

flap away angry bird, we dont want your dead posts
flap away angry bird, we dont want your dead posts

u need to be nicer to people young lady
u need to be nicer to people young lady

make me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending