The Student Room Group

Would you kiss your child on the lips?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing wrong with a peck on the lips. I'd say when boys get around 17/18 it be a bit weird to give their mum or dad a kiss on the lips, I always see girls giving thei mum a quick kiss on the lips tho, also little children usually give everyone a kiss on the lips. It's not like you're gonna full on snog your child, a small kiss indicates nothing sexual it's just friendly.
Original post by Blue_Mason
I think it is wrong and disgusting to kiss your child on the lips

I agree with you, but parents are entitled to do as they wish until their children grow old enough to realise how embarrassing it is and rebel by destroying all photographic evidence. Poor Harper Seven Beckham... Those photos will haunt her forever!
I don't understand. Why wouldn't you kiss your child?

I've always found it odd for relations to kiss on lips as my perception is you only kiss your bf/gf/partner on lips as it's intimate

:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemon Haze
I don't understand. Why wouldn't you kiss your child?

Because it is a socially odd thing to do, and I want my child to not be coddled.
It is why young people nowadays have less of a backbone and cat weird.
Plus these same people probably kiss their dogs on the lips
Only if I marry a Russian girl ~
Reply 26
Personally no
I'm not someone who likes affection that much but tbh its not really wrong, some cultures see this as a common practice and some are more conservative

You always start the weirdest, craziest threads where you can ignite an easy debate among mindless TSRians :u:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest