The Student Room Group

good way to make friends online?

I moved recently, and I've just finished school so cant make any friends that way.

What are good ways to just make some friends online and chat with them? I dont really have any hobbies though :s

tinder:banana2:
You don't have a facebook or twitter account which collect your friends in order to speak with them online.
Reply 3
I have Facebook and Twitter but I still want to talk to some new people too :smile:
Hmm that's good thing. So you like meet people in real life not in virtual world.?
Original post by Anonymous
I moved recently, and I've just finished school so cant make any friends that way.

What are good ways to just make some friends online and chat with them? I dont really have any hobbies though :s

Challenge them to a 1 v 1 on Call of Duty :colone:

Only joking! :tongue: I'd say the best way is to find people that share your interests obviously. If you like football then find a football forum, or what am I talking about - talk to people here on TSR! They can be friendly enough :colondollar:

You say that you don't have hobbies, but what is stopping you :wink:
make real friends, theres no such things as 'friends' online
Original post by theBranicAc
make real friends, theres no such things as 'friends' online

Yepp there is

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR
Instagram and Snapchat

just do everything on your ones. no need for pals.

Just type Citysocializer on google and sign up with them on their website, it's for anyone of any age but if you don't want to meet up with any of them just let them know that when you join online by saying you prefer online chats, texts, etc
My advice for you is not to make friends online. You don't know how many creeps and paedofiles are out there. You can potentially meet someone who are luring teenagers online, so it is much safer to meet people face-to-face in real life. If you are desperate, I think you should join a club in school or pick up a hobby which involves you going to a certain place regularly. For example, this could be a theater etc. People can lie and make up everything online, trust me it is not worth it. You want real friends, not a creep who hides behind a laptop ( this is what happens most of of time no offence to the nice people).
My advice for you is not to make friends online. You don't know how many creeps and paedofiles are out there. You can potentially meet someone who are luring teenagers online, so it is much safer to meet people face-to-face in real life. If you are desperate, I think you should join a club in school or pick up a hobby which involves you going to a certain place regularly. For example, this could be a theater etc. People can lie and make up everything online, trust me it is not worth it. You want real friends, not a creep who hides behind a laptop ( this is what happens most of of time no offence to the nice people).

well, I dont plan on meeting any of them in real life. Just finding people to chat with i suppose. I dont really know what hobbies i can pick up, im the kind of guy who likes to try something new for a few weeks then move on to something else.
If you don't have a hobby then is there anything you're interested in?

My interest is music so over a year I joined a kik group chat that was made for those who were a fan of this band. Anyway I got on really well with one of the girls and we've been talking literally everyday, so that's the story of how I "met" my internet best friend :biggrin:

If not you can talk to people on here, everyone is generally quite nice
If you recently moved, go to local fares and events. That's the best way to make friends - NOT online.

Couldn't have said it better :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by junayd1998
just do everything on your ones. no need for pals.

man like junayd
Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you get them on snapchat?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending