The Student Room Group

Guys - which career is the hottest?

Poll

Which career?

Which career do you find most attractive for a woman to have?

Scroll to see replies

No option for scientist!

:mob:
Original post by The_Technocrat
No option for scientist!
:mob:

:angry:
:yep:

Spoiler

unemployed girls are the best
Reply 4
Tbh these are all great for role play :wink: except investment banker and marketer :s-smilie:
Original post by Kwame502
Tbh these are all great for role play :wink: except investment banker and marketer :s-smilie:

I imagine marketers would be great at listing all the reasons why you should sleep with them
Reply 6
Original post by mcflurryqueen
I imagine marketers would be great at listing all the reasons why you should sleep with them

fair enough but i refuse to believe that investment banking can sound erotic :noway:
Any career where the woman is passionate and ambitious enough to make it to the top or to make a huge impact/solve a burning problem.

That can be finance, sales, marketing, engineering, medicine, law, diplomacy, nonprofit work whatever - if there's a twinkle in her eyes when she talks about career ambitions I am sold.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
A secretary. Oh yeah
Original post by Kwame502
fair enough but i refuse to believe that investment banking can sound erotic :noway:

Anything can with the right atmosphere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Princepieman
Any career where the woman is passionate and ambitious enough to make it to the top or to make a huge impact/solve a burning problem.

That can be finance, sales, marketing, engineering, medicine, law, diplomacy, nonprofit work whatever - if there's a twinkle in her eyes when she talks about career ambitions I am sold.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol. Id rather have her as a secretary working under me :wink: This way I can have total control
Original post by Dr.Snack
lol. Id rather have her as a secretary working under me :wink: This way I can have total control

That just shows you have a superiority complex mate. Would rather my partner in crime have gutso, intellect and ambition than be some subordinate
Reply 12
That just shows you have a superiority complex mate. Would rather my partner in crime have gutso, intellect and ambition than be some subordinate

dude why do you care about intellect? Are you going to have sex with her intellect? As a secretary I can do what I want with her in my office.
Original post by Dr.Snack
dude why do you care about intellect? Are you going to have sex with her intellect? As a secretary I can do what I want with her in my office.

Maybe because I'm going to have to LIVE with the person and converse with them? Women aren't just sex toys that you can use to your advantage mate, they're sentient human beings.

Sex is only one part of a relationship, and arguably the least important. Anybody can go hook up at a bar/club if they meet a set criteria, not everyone can have a mutually respectable relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I don't get why pharmacist is there, it has neither the conventional sex appeal as a nurse or doctor. :s-smilie:
I'm surprised you left off arty careers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

10/10
Doctor, so we can play nurse and I can teach'h'er a few things :colone:
Fire(wo)men is a pretty hot job
Reply 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

dammmn - this
Hammer throw athlete

With those thunder thighs and manly grunts :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending