The Student Room Group

How do I make Taylor swift my girlfriend

So I was at the recent Taylor swift concert and I was in the front row and while she was waving through everyones hand like all celebrities do, I slightly grabbed her hand for a short moment and she smiled at me. Years ago when I went to ask for her autograph i said she was pretty and she said you're so sweet. Does that mean she likes me? How do I ask her out

Scroll to see replies

She's dating someone I think.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
As the proverb goes, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.
Reply 3
Original post by saraxh
Are you sure?

Spoiler

Hahah thats not Taylor ahahaha. Stop making things up
Reply 4
Become Tom Hiddleston
Basically, you have to do a lot of stalking. Look for her social media accounts for example twitter, whatever. Whenever she's going to be doing a concert, figure out where she's going to be after. If she's going to a fancy party, I suppose that works. You can sneak in and talk to her by pretending you're a celebrity or someone very rich. Flirt with her, get to know her. You have to be convincing. If successful,she'll keep you around for a while then she'll break up with you and write a song about you. :wink: Good luck!
Back off she's mine !
It's never going to happen, just shake it off mate.
Make Kanye your role model

She lurves Kanye
Reply 9
Original post by newttella
Basically, you have to do a lot of stalking. Look for her social media accounts for example twitter, whatever. Whenever she's going to be doing a concert, figure out where she's going to be after. If she's going to a fancy party, I suppose that works. You can sneak in and talk to her by pretending you're a celebrity or someone very rich. Flirt with her, get to know her. You have to be convincing. If successful,she'll keep you around for a while then she'll break up with you and write a song about you. :wink: Good luck!

Thanks. I was thinking of that but how do I figure out where the party is
Original post by DjDrew
So I was at the recent Taylor swift concert and I was in the front row and while she was waving through everyones hand like all celebrities do, I slightly grabbed her hand for a short moment and she smiled at me. Years ago when I went to ask for her autograph i said she was pretty and she said you're so sweet. Does that mean she likes me? How do I ask her out

She'll make another song once she breaks up with you lol
Reply 11
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It's never going to happen, just shake it off mate.

It is going to happen i just dont know how yet
Reply 12
Original post by drowzee
Become Tom Hiddleston

My mum really likes him :colonhash:
break up with her
Original post by RobML
My mum really likes him :colonhash:

Your mum has great taste. He is so dreamy... The perfect man :love: :daydreaming:
If you're on TSR there is a 99% probability that you have no chance.

Sorry not sorry :colone:
Not long left till you break up then eh?

You might as well pull a Calvin Harris and tweet about her after the break up. :rofl:
On the bright side, if you broke up with her - she'll probably write a song about you
Original post by DjDrew
Hahah thats not Taylor ahahaha. Stop making things up

image.jpeg
I was friends with benefits with her for about a few years.

Quick Reply

Latest