The Student Room Group

Platopus' Summer Bucket List

Sleep
Haha!
I wish you luck, my friend. I know how difficult it can be to achieve such a long and seemingly never-ending bucket list!
Reply 2

Mission complete

Please note, the above is not my bed. I've been sleeping here:

Competition runners: By choosing me as your winner, you are giving a (18 year old) child in need a bed. Thank you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Haha!
I wish you luck, my friend. I know how difficult it can be to achieve such a long and seemingly never-ending bucket list!

Thank you! I have to admit, it was difficult but I pulled it off in the end.

I don't think there can be any doubt that I've won the £500 first prize but everyone else shouldn't feel bad, there are still runner up prizes to be won.
Original post by Platopus
Thank you! I have to admit, it was difficult but I pulled it off in the end.

I don't think there can be any doubt that I've won the £500 first prize but everyone else shouldn't feel bad, there are still runner up prizes to be won.

:colondollar: Indeed. And of course with £500 you purchase an even larger and more comfortable bed that with satisfy all your sleeping needs.
https://www.styleourhome.com/double-bed-high-end.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=COL7ldDh8s0CFdiZGwod-1MPqg

Mission complete

Hmm...I just realised the bed I linked doesn't appear more comfortable or larger than this one...
Reply 6
:colondollar: Indeed. And of course with £500 you purchase an even larger and more comfortable bed that with satisfy all your sleeping needs.
https://www.styleourhome.com/double-bed-high-end.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=COL7ldDh8s0CFdiZGwod-1MPqg

Why are you torturing me with this? That bed is £1.60 over budget!

Mission complete

oml :rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by saraxh
oml :rofl:

Spoiler

It does indeed. Unfortunately however, it is not my bed. I've been sleeping here:

Competition runners: By choosing me as your winner, you are giving a (18 year old) child in need a bed. Thank you.
Reply 9
Hmm...I just realised the bed I linked doesn't appear more comfortable or larger than this one...

Don't worry. it isn't my bed

It does indeed. Unfortunately however, it is not my bed. I've been sleeping here:

Why are you torturing me with this? That bed is £1.60 over budget!

Ahahaha! I did notice that but I think I am generous enough to donate that to you (one day in the future when I collect that amount). For now, I think your other bed will be sufficient for your needs...
Reply 11
Ahahaha! I did notice that but I think I am generous enough to donate that to you (one day in the future when I collect that amount). For now, I think your other bed will be sufficient for your needs...

If only I had a bed. I only have a floor :frown: but thank you for your kindness.

I might add: sleeping in the test beds at dreams to my bucket list :tongue:
If only I had a bed. I only have a floor :frown: but thank you for your kindness.

I might add: sleeping in the test beds at dreams to my bucket list :tongue:

I always do that.
I used to sleep on the floor a while back...but then I got a bed.
When will you get a bed?
Reply 13
I always do that.
I used to sleep on the floor a while back...but then I got a bed.
When will you get a bed?

As soon as I've received in my £500 winnings :biggrin:
Omg I didn't know my future wife had a bucket list!!!!
Of course when we're married you can always sleep in mine! :yep:
Or I'll buy you one to show my affection! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by FireFreezer77
Omg I didn't know my future wife had a bucket list!!!!
Of course when we're married you can always sleep in mine! :yep:
Or I'll buy you one to show my affection! :biggrin:

Ah the perks of having a husband - thank you darling!
Ah the perks of having a husband - thank you darling!

Haha very true, then I won't be lonely at nights either!
No worries Hun!

Quick Reply

Latest