The Student Room Group

Finally over one guy , and then another one trying to mess my mind up!

So this guy told me on Facebook that he likes me, and when I asked why he gave a long sweet paragraph. However, I don't like him in that way so I told him nicely. He then blocked me after a few days , then in like a week unblocked me and requested to be friends on Facebook. Idk what to do.
Just block him and move on or ignore him*
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy told me on Facebook that he likes me, and when I asked why he gave a long sweet paragraph. However, I don't like him in that way so I told him nicely. He then blocked me after a few days , then in like a week unblocked me and requested to be friends on Facebook. Idk what to do.

Why would you ask someone why they like you? That's such a stupid question. Did you give him a long sweet paragraph of why you don't like him?
Reply 3
Original post by queen-bee
Just block him and move on or ignore him*

Well unfortunately I've texted him asking why He did that lol just curious then ill probs leave him alone

Original post by Davalla
Why would you ask someone why they like you? That's such a stupid question. Did you give him a long sweet paragraph of why you don't like him?

I was curious lol , and no I didn't.
Original post by Anonymous
Well unfortunately I've texted him asking why He did that lol just curious then ill probs leave him alone

I was curious lol , and no I didn't.

Yeah maybe it is best to stop talking to him and leave him alone.
Reply 5
Original post by Rock Fan
Yeah maybe it is best to stop talking to him and leave him alone.

Yeah will do so
Reply 6
Original post by Foo.mp3
He's not trying to mess your mind up, he's just beta and doesn't know how to handle rejection. Relax fool! :mrt:

Oh. Not a fool
Reply 7
Teenagers.
Reply 8
Original post by stefano865
Teenagers.

It's okay we've decided not to keep in contact

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending