The Student Room Group

Guys - who would you rather marry?

Scroll to see replies

Nurse as they the laid-back, happy, caring sort of people.
Reply 21
Original post by ckfeister
Nurse as they the laid-back, happy, caring sort of people.

That's a pretty accurate description of a lot of (single) women .
Original post by Foo.mp3
Pharmacy isn't as intellectually demanding as biomed

She wasn't my aesthetic type and was 10 years my senior, with a child in tow, and based in Reading (not the sort of place you really want to end up)

omg I'm so glad someone recognises that we are actually smart and aren't all medical school rejects,thank you :kiss: it's really appreciated :smile:

Ah I know who you're talking about,still,must be a good friend :h:
Nurse is listed twice*
The only career in there I would see as a red flag is the Investment Banker, because they're usually emotionally stunted or have some personality disorder.

Other then that, I doubt I'd really care. As long as they don't sit around all day, salary wouldn't really bother me.
Doctors, nurses and teachers coming out on top... Interesting
Original post by Foo.mp3
Pharmacy isn't as intellectually demanding as biomed

She wasn't my aesthetic type and was 10 years my senior, with a child in tow, and based in Reading (not the sort of place you really want to end up)

Lol. This is very untrue.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Docs on top! :wink:

Female city workers are near enough just as appalling than their male colleagues, or else quickly out of a job
Teachers are generally under achievers/lack ambition/stress heads (several in the family)
Nurses are generally either unattractive/uneducated/ethno-culturally incompatible/total sluts
Solicitors are part of what was the most hated profession, prior to the 2008 crisis, for a reason. Generally slippery characters, at best
Pharmacists are generally Asian materialists with pushy parents who didn't quite make the grade for biomed/medicine

#RealTalk

Spoiler

How can nurses be total sluts ?
Why isn't a solider one , many girls are in the army too .
Pharmacists.

Spoiler

I am not interest in careers, I am interest in personality. Would not marry a woman who I could be careless. I admit my interest increases, if it is a scientist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending