The Student Room Group

runaway by Kanye West is a top ten song of the century

Everything is perfect

From the enigmatic lyrics about lust and fame
To the incredible trip-hop influenced production
and the crazy outro, damn
Agreed. The film is brilliant as well.

[video="youtube;Jg5wkZ-dJXA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA[/video]
However my favourite Kanye song is BLKKK SKKKN HEAD. It's just so hype.
Goodness me. i really dont understand my generation. i'd much rather listern to some classic Glenn Miller...
Not sure I would go that far but the best song on Kanye album is blame game.....especially the expletive ridden 7 min + version lol
Reply 4
Original post by Razamataz666
Goodness me. i really dont understand my generation. i'd much rather listern to some classic Glenn Miller...

Glenn Miller trash
Like ****.
Original post by stillridin
Glenn Miller trash

how dare you, he died sending good music to the troops fighting Hitler you barbarian!
It's not even close to any of his best songs. We Don't Care, All Falls Down, Jesus Walks, Good Life, Heard 'Em Say, The Glory, Drive Slow, Lost In The World, and so many others are better than Runaway
Reply 8
Honestly, Love Lockdown, Power and all his other songs are much better than Runaway
Original post by Razamataz666

The great thing about music is, nobody cares if you don't like Kanye.

Yeah and Glenn Miller is great. Did 'In the Mood' for my music exam.
Original post by alexschmalex
It's not even close to any of his best songs. We Don't Care, All Falls Down, Jesus Walks, Good Life, Heard 'Em Say, The Glory, Drive Slow, Lost In The World, and so many others are better than Runaway

some classics there mane
Original post by kkboyk
Honestly, Love Lockdown, Power and all his other songs are much better than Runaway

ehh love lockdown is not better than runaway, Love Lockdown isn't even the best song from 808s
Original post by tinomazibs
The great thing about music is, nobody cares if you don't like Kanye.

Yeah and Glenn Miller is great. Did 'In the Mood' for my music exam.

glenn miller not even best swing musician

Quick Reply

Latest