The Student Room Group

How do people manage to go on so many dates?

There are some guys out there that manage to go on dates everyday! And then theres me whos never been on one!
Its depressing thay all these guys are good looking too (no hate please or you will be reported)

Spoiler

But seriously how the hell is it possible for people to go on so many dates!
Ive tried to get to know girls but they just arent interested, none of them!
One even lead me on but thats another story!
So how do you guys get to go on so many dates and have 4000 girlfriends by the time your 20?
I mean i only want to have 1 in my life, someone i can be with forever!
Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

yh I've never been on a proper date either...
Reply 2
:dontknow:
Reply 3
im female and the amount of dates iv been on in 23 yrs i can count on one hand!
Original post by FireFreezer77
There are some guys out there that manage to go on dates everyday! And then theres me whos never been on one!
Its depressing thay all these guys are good looking too (no hate please or you will be reported)

Spoiler

So how do you guys get to go on so many dates and have 4000 girlfriends by the time your 20?
Thanks!

Dw u will find the right one for u when the time is right! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
People have asked me but I rejected them.
because their goo looking

simple
Never been on a date either and it's weird because the girls in my class always do stuff with their boyfriends but then again they're pretty and popular
Original post by shawtyb
im female and the amount of dates iv been on in 23 yrs i can count on one hand!

I dont need any hands to count mine!
But youre all sorted now so it doesnt really matter tbh
Reply 9
You can go on dates!Go on online dating, it is much easier to set up dates there.
Or try speed dating! You'll have 5 30 second dates in 2 and a half minutes.
Original post by FireFreezer77

Spoiler

Thanks!

I don't know either... welcome to hopeless romantic club :biggrin:
Are you talking about programming date formats?
I feel your pain, OP. Girls avoid me like I'm the plague and being on dating apps, Tinder etc is utterly pointless.

I've pretty much just come to terms with the fact I'm unlovable and undesirable. I'll continue doing my own business with a smile on my face, and that'll be fine because I have a good life, but women won't ever be interested in me. It's a shame because I have a lot to offer.

Now, I don't know you, but here's what I suggest if you haven't already, and that's improve yourself. Be happy. It's a tried-and-tested method for getting dates and it seems to work for the majority of people; just live your life the way you want to, and good people will come your way...including potential dates.
' I got called mentally unstable before by a tsr user for saying that girls prefer good looking guys! So yeah that was nice of them, seeing as theyve got a nice 11 gems too! '
AWHHHHHHHHHH That's so sad :frown:
They may be lying. Some guys say they have a new date every day to impress their friends:dontknow:

Spoiler

On all of the posts uve always mentioned how unlucky u r cos u r avoided and don't have a woman... be patient cos the right one will come in ur life when the times right
Not everyone likes everyone ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awhhh I find that so sad ^. You're not unlovable and undesirable, I just think sometimes people just go on looks or be ignorant, but those things are not important. Be happy, independent and proud, because you can be! :smile:
There will be people you love, and people you hate, and you never know why someone you like doesn't come your way, it could be for the best, hopefully one day you'll find the perfect one, and will be glad you waited a little longer. :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
I forgot to mention something...

@FireFreezer77 There's a reason I started to follow you on TSR. I see you everywhere. You are a social, friendly person. If you keep up the attitude of being outgoing then you will be successful.
I dont think its an achievement to have been on tons and tons of dates. Have you ever seen first dates?
You'll see a pattern of behaviour where people sift through so many dates because they expect to find some kind of "spark", "click" or "connection" within an hour of talking to someone, when in reality, things take so much more time. So when things dont go perfectly, people give up too soon. People expect too much too soon, and so it isnt necessary to go on loads of dates with loads of people- lets slow things down.
Original post by Emily.97
I dont think its an achievement to have been on tons and tons of dates. Have you ever seen first dates?
You'll see a pattern of behaviour where people sift through so many dates because they expect to find some kind of "spark", "click" or "connection" within an hour of talking to someone, when in reality, things take so much more time. So when things dont go perfectly, people give up too soon. People expect too much too soon, and so it isnt necessary to go on loads of dates with loads of people- lets slow things down.

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending