The Student Room Group

When did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
I'm awesome

Well you probs are awesome but the reps might come from more virgins on here than I expected. It's not a problem to be a virgin I just don't know ppl on here and it's a surprise honestly lol the general consensus in society is that kids and teens are having sex and stuff but somehow on tsr that's not the case :rofl:

And ahh 18 wow. Not even a peck?
Original post by 0to100
Well you probs are awesome but the reps might come from more virgins on here than I expected. It's not a problem to be a virgin I just don't know ppl on here and it's a surprise honestly lol the general consensus in society is that kids and teens are having sex and stuff but somehow on tsr that's not the case :rofl:

And ahh 18 wow. Not even a peck?

Not even a peck. Hmm perhaps I should take back that claim to awesomeness.
13 - I felt like I had to because I was in a "relationship". I spent 2 months trying to avoid my "boyfriend" because I didn't want to kiss him :rofl:
It wasn't until 16 that I found someone I actually wanted to kiss...
Original post by Platopus
Not even a peck. Hmm perhaps I should take back that claim to awesomeness.

I'm sure someone's wanted to kiss you. Are you male or female. For females it's less tragic, society speaking.
Original post by 0to100
I'm sure someone's wanted to kiss you. Are you male or female. For females it's less tragic, society speaking.

I'm sure no one has! I'm a girl :smile:
My first kiss went a little like this:

It didn't
Original post by meemily
My first kiss went a little like this:

It didn't

And twist!:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And twist!
Original post by Pizzabomb
I was 6. I'm 17 and I haven't since. Need a girlfriend, desperately. Please, anyone :biggrin:

Wow...someone's desperate

Posted from TSR Mobile
14 I think lol
Original post by tasha_tah
Wow...someone's desperate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow...someone can't identify sarcasm!
Original post by Pizzabomb
Wow...someone can't identify sarcasm!

Wow... someone getting a bit heated up?

Lol jk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had been 14 for two months and it was a proper make out (we were drunk but we’ve made out so many times while sober and are so in love that it’s ok) but my best friend who is 18 months older than me didn’t kiss till she was nearly 16. Whenever you feel ready is the answer really folks x
Original post by averagegal11
I had been 14 for two months and it was a proper make out (we were drunk but we’ve made out so many times while sober and are so in love that it’s ok) but my best friend who is 18 months older than me didn’t kiss till she was nearly 16. Whenever you feel ready is the answer really folks x

OP has probably not only got their first kiss, but been with and broken up with at least 5 different boyfriends during her 2 years since making this.
I was 14 and it was awful 😂 it was both of our first kisses so understandable. They relationship has lasted a good few years now though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending