The Student Room Group

Women overlook poor men but men like poor women

Women often overlook poor men in favour of more high status rich men. 🛥But men on the other hand aren't so shallow. If we see an absolutely beauty, a gorgeous angel 👸 who happens to be poor it's absolutely fine, she is a diamond in the rough. In fact some of the nicest women are from the poor. They are less *****y, less full of them-self and often more kind hearted❤️. Men are more equal opportunities lovers (except for looks of course).

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Your generalising!
If i like a man and he is poor. I would marry him!
Some women prefer a richer man than a poorer man because they want to have someone to rely on financially.
(edited 7 years ago)
This goes back to our first ancestors. Men marry down for beauty. Women marry up for status. Fat and ugly men and women are forced to settle.

Good looking men with money and status rule the world.
What if men go for women poorer than them because they're more likely to be impressed by the money they have. :hmmmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Women won't need to care about money when they how much of a player I am.
Original post by Jay_Cartwright
Women won't need to care about money when they how much of a player I am.

ooh we got a badass here
Reply 6
Original post by Lord Samosa
What if men go for women poorer than them because they're more likely to be impressed by money they have. :hmmmm:

Well it's fantastic for men to go for poorer women because they are impressed by the money and stays they have. That situation creates many cute and highly passionate encounters. It would be terrible if there were no poor women because wealthy women are very prone to looking down their noses at men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincessBO$$
ooh we got a badass here

Of course I'm a badass, once I got into a fight with this gang down the pub.

I grabbed the ring leader by his feet and swung him at his mates knocking them out nun chuck style, they ran out crying and it was well amazing.
Reply 8

I grabbed the ring leader by his feet and swung him at his mates knocking them out nun chuck style, they ran out crying and it was well amazing.

Haa. That's great as I hate gangs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone: YourSavage

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$
:colone: YourSavage

Spoiler

Go away will.
Reply 11
Women need stability when they fall pregnant. Many men are intimidated by powerful women and prefer someone they can control.
Reply 12
Original post by Truths
Women need stability when they fall pregnant. Many men are intimidated by powerful women and prefer someone they can control.

That's because powerful women tend to be very intimidating. Look at the character in your icon, judge Judy. She is very intimidating. Powerful guys are very gentle with women, if powerful guys acted like Judge Judy, women would run a mile.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if men go for women so they can control them more easily? Making them economically dependent.
Reply 14
Original post by MartinisSkip
What if men go for women so they can control them more easily? Making them economically dependent.

What if they do, so what, it's allowed under natural law.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Bedrock100
That's because powerful women tend to be very intimidating. Look at the character in your icon, judge Judy. She is very intimidating. Powerful guys are very gentle with women, if powerful guys acted like Judge Judy, women would run a mile.

Powerful women are perceived as intimidating simply because a women with power is made peculiar by society. Powerful women can be just as gentle, they don't all act like judge judy.

Lets face it, the moment a woman adopts the average males demeanour, people do not like it. If a women was to spread their legs as men do on the train it would make people uncomfortable. But when a man does it, its ok.
Reply 16
Original post by Truths
Powerful women are perceived as intimidating simply because a women with power is made peculiar by society. Powerful women can be just as gentle, they don't all act like judge judy.

Lets face it, the moment a woman adopts the average males demeanour, people do not like it. If a women was to spread their legs as men do on the train it would make people uncomfortable. But when a man does it, its ok.

There are more powerful women are are very *****y with their power and Judge Judy is also an example of that. Many of them don't command power in a refined, modest way, and these types tend to use raw power. That's a bit offputting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look up hypergamy.
Women, especially middle class women, cling to it like a drowing sailor to a lifebelt.
Reply 18
Original post by caravaggio2
Look up hypergamy.
Women, especially middle class women, cling to it like a drowing sailor to a lifebelt.

That's right, women are drawn to men that other people say are great. High caste / wealth / social status is like a social stamp of approval and hence attractive to women. Men on the other hand would rather have a cute women with zero status than an unattractive woman with lots of status.

Posted from TSR Mobile
women are the more shallow gender when it comes to sexual relationships - ask any biologist or anthropologist (etc)
what's rich is that many women accuse men of being shallow when usually it's the woman who's way worse

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending