The Student Room Group

I'm confused I don't want to chase him but..

I believe we could've become really good friends. The only issue was i've realised I always started the convro like 3 times in a row. He would either ignore or say I'm busy.

He says he cares about me as a friend , but his behaviour doesn't look like it. I have to remember he's got a gf.

We both decided moving on is for the best but I find it stupid now cuz what's the point...

Idk

If I tell him to unfollow or block he'd do it without questioning.

For now it's been 4 days yet he didn't try Contacting

Scroll to see replies

he's got a gf so leave him
Reply 2
Original post by Angry Bird
he's got a gf so leave him

I'm not saying I want anything more than friendship
Reply 3
Original post by Foo.mp3
Take a deep breath, and get things in perspective for yourself. He's taken, and not that interested, **** happens. Friendzone and move on :smile:

What you don't get is that I'm not searching for anything more than friendship. I've been trying to move on haven't contacted him for 4 days.
Original post by Anonymous
What you don't get is that I'm not searching for anything more than friendship. I've been trying to move on haven't contacted him for 4 days.

Just leave him be. he knows where you are, so he can contact you if interested. It wont work out well for you if you chase.

Hes already taken... Look for someone else
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Just leave him be. he knows where you are, so he can contact you if interested. It wont work out well for you if you chase.

I suppose

Original post by DropletInfection
Hes already taken... Look for someone else

😂 what did I just say I don't want anything other than friendship
The way you're describing it 'been trying to move on' sounds weird for a friendship. I would never feel like that, even if a close friend of mine broke contact. I'd forget about them after a week anyway.
Reply 8
Original post by Tom Jickleson
The way you're describing it 'been trying to move on' sounds weird for a friendship. I would never feel like that, even if a close friend of mine broke contact. I'd forget about them after a week anyway.

Idk lol. Yo you're right still 😂. All I know it's not a crush... idk
Reply 9
Original post by Foo.mp3
Try harder honey. If he's just a friend to you it ain't no biggie and is his loss if he doesn't appreciate :hand:

Aww that's so sweet of you lol.
Tbh when I get the urge to message him I remember my worth,and how he didn't really care.
You seem determined not to know and keep yourself in a state of confusion. Just make your mind up one way or another. decide what you wnat and how you are going to get it. From what you post he is more interested in his gf and doesnt wnat the hassle of a friendship. Arent there pther people you can be friends with?
What you wnat doesnt exist and he has a gf. It might be different next year.
You seem determined not to know and keep yourself in a state of confusion. Just make your mind up one way or another. decide what you wnat and how you are going to get it. From what you post he is more interested in his gf and doesnt wnat the hassle of a friendship. Arent there pther people you can be friends with?
What you wnat doesnt exist and he has a gf. It might be different next year.

True still, but people still contact their friends when in a relationship. He can go days blanking my messages he even messeged me can you plz stop texting I'm busy..
True still, but people still contact their friends when in a relationship. He can go days blanking my messages he even messeged me can you plz stop texting I'm busy..

Maybe he biews you more as an annoyance hence he blanks you and doesnt care that much about whether you talk to him unless hes bored. Maybe you should treat yourse;lf better, stop chasing and find someone who wnats to be and behave like a friend with you?

You have the choice how to behave. At the moment you are just making it difficult for yourself, be kind to yourself and take a break from it. Hes interested later he knows where you are.
Maybe he biews you more as an annoyance hence he blanks you and doesnt care that much about whether you talk to him unless hes bored. Maybe you should treat yourse;lf better, stop chasing and find someone who wnats to be and behave like a friend with you?

You have the choice how to behave. At the moment you are just making it difficult for yourself, be kind to yourself and take a break from it. Hes interested later he knows where you are.

True true

Original post by Foo.mp3
You go girl! :flutter:

😂☺👑. I'm ganna cut out everyone who doesn't care about me.
Original post by Foo.mp3
No need to do that, just don't give them any of your time/attention until/unless they're willing to do the same. Be the bigger person :smile:

U think so? There's a guy who likes me but I don't so I said we should move on and not to talk again
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends on the situ e.g. if they're relatively mature/immature, chill/bitter, and cool/awkward. Gotta use your own sense of discernment :yy:

True 😊
@Foo.mp3 I've realised I was the one who looked annoying & clingy even tho I wasn't. I waS the one whoforget he's got his own life. Is moving on still the best option
@Foo.mp3 I've realised I was the one who looked annoying & clingy even tho I wasn't. I waS the one whoforget he's got his own life. Is moving on still the best option

@Foo.mp3
Reply 18
unless u ask u don't know just cuz he has a keeper don't mean u cant score
Original post by La Mush
unless u ask u don't know just cuz he has a keeper don't mean u cant score

Ask what 😂😂. I'm not looking for a bf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending